+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: not that well educated

not that well educated

Was DA ill-advised to suggest this of the Vale fans or was he taken out of context?
    It was definitely one of those quotes that when I heard it first, my ears pricked up and I thought "did he really say that?"

He actually said football fans, not PV fans

wrong - he says the crowd were but who cares its 3 points to the mighty reds . Onwardwards and upwards

Quote Originally Posted by somersetcrewe View Post
    Was DA ill-advised to suggest this of the Vale fans or was he taken out of context?
    It was definitely one of those quotes that when I heard it first, my ears pricked up and I thought "did he really say that?"
    **** Port Vale.

Ill-educated about what? Football? An odd thing to say openly, but it is the result that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Furberstreet View Post
    Ill-educated about what? Football?

Seemingly about understanding the ref's interpretation of the laws of the game.

The reason I raised this was because I read somewhere that the PVFC Official Supporters are up in arms about it, but as has been rightly pointed out on "one football forum", Micky Adams did plenty in his 2 spells at VP - and no-one complained then!!
    I wonder why ...?!!!