+ Visit Crewe Alexandra FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: ifollow

ifollow

Anybody joined and if so what are your thoughts

Just found out you can join for free. Limited access but you can watch match videos.

Good tip there, thanks, just joined as well. Is that right you can see a full match video of each game in a full season for 45 pounds total? That seems good value if so as you can avoid knowing the score until you watch it later.

It wasn't a penalty for us though and a fair tackle as the defender won the ball. It was a poor goal to concede as so many of our players in that space and always though it was the GK ball when its so near but its difficult with so many of our players in that area and in some ways always thought it counter productive to have so many back for that reason and to be able to counter attack. Who's daft idea was it to have so many back anyway?

You've got me intrigued! I know that if you subscribe (£45), you can get full match videos a day later. I had to contact the club to confirm that as all the promotional stuff on the official site was very ambiguously worded and vague, sometime mentioning it and most of the time, not. However, are some of you suggesting that you can get full-match video with FREE registration?

A bit similar to Gazan, any advice welcome. I have done the free registration but can only get selected snippits. For instance I cannot get last Saturdays extended highlights. Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by Me For Crewe View Post
    A bit similar to Gazan, any advice welcome. I have done the free registration but can only get selected snippits. For instance I cannot get last Saturdays extended highlights. Am I missing something?
    Yes and no..

Yes you get get just the snippets of a few minutes for free but no, you cannot see more without subscribing and seems on the face of it you can get to see the FULL match later for a 45 quid subscription and am assuming that is for the full season but like you don't know when that is available for watching eg the same day later on or the next day or some other day.

I think its time they allowed all matches to be watched live now as they are doing it live and they only need to encrypt it like they do with the PL...Its debatable what the fee should be for L2....I would suggest about 5 pounds per match and that is 0ver 200 quid a season for watching home and away which is very good.. No doubt they would want at least double that?

There was also mention of extended highlights and a subscription needed for that but its not clear what that is unless its the monthly payment they mention..