+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Apologies from Derby

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    My mistake, should have known better. Either way...nice to go to a ground still in the community rather than on reclaimed wasteland.
    Suppose it must be harder to police...bit like the old Baseball Ground...but it's a whole lot easier to drive away from.
    Pride Park does have many things going for it, despite the bloody awful name, but we've never managed to recreate the atmosphere of the old BBG.

If identified I sincerely hope the club will ban him.
    Atmosphere has been pretty decent when I've been, though (although I can't compare it with the BBG as I never went there). The only thing you need to cut out is that 'if you don't f'ing bounce then you're a red' nonsense as it's stolen from the Pigs and therefore dreadful

Quote Originally Posted by Carpe_diem View Post
    Atmosphere has been pretty decent when I've been, though (although I can't compare it with the BBG as I never went there). The only thing you need to cut out is that 'if you don't f'ing bounce then you're a red' nonsense as it's stolen from the Pigs and therefore dreadful
    Much prefer PP,have seen us win a few times there,went to the Baseball Ground plenty of times,only ever saw us get beat heavily,bar one memorable draw when Deano rose majestically at the back post to head home in the last minute

went to the bbg 3 times never saw us score 2 3 0 defeats and a 1 0 always thought it was a dump of a ground

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    went to the bbg 3 times never saw us score 2 3 0 defeats and a 1 0 always thought it was a dump of a ground
    Don`t think they had a groundsman at the Baseball Ground,spectacularly bad pitch,some fantastic players played on it for Derby though,especially in the early to mid 70s .

Sacking Brian Clough was like something we would have done

remember the 4th round cup game in 70 must have been about 20 of us got sold tickets for wrong bit of pop side coppers let us go over wall and go in with united fans on our side got pelted with coins oranges and apples lol

Good on Derby I hope it sends a message that you can't type what you want and put it out in the public domain without repercussions you are and will be held responsible for your actions

Excellent news,well done Derby County

Well Done Derby! Absolutely outstanding, a certain ex manager of yours would be proud of you.

This has now made the front page of the BBC website - serves that moron right. And huge credit to DCFC for taking appropriate action.

Sends out a powerful message to other morons,well done DCFC.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast