+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Apologies from Derby

Apologies from Derby

It has been reported in the local press that some halfwit masquerading as a fan of DCFC has been sending Billy Sharp the vilest of messages. Can only apologise. Every club has its moronic element and these comments were as bad as it gets, so sincere apologies to Billy and all Blades fans.

For what it's worth you beat us well on Saturday. Obviously we didn't help our own cause by gifting you three goals but in terms of organisation, work ethic and finishing ability we were second best.
    The result and performance aside it was a decent day. Long time since I've been to Bramhall Lane...nice, 'real' football ground with better facilities, atmosphere, stewards and policing than Hillsborough imo.

Good luck with the rest of the season...except when you come to Pride Park.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    It has been reported in the local press that some halfwit masquerading as a fan of DCFC has been sending Billy Sharp the vilest of messages. Can only apologise. Every club has its moronic element and these comments were as bad as it gets, so sincere apologies to Billy and all Blades fans.

For what it's worth you beat us well on Saturday. Obviously we didn't help our own cause by gifting you three goals but in terms of organisation, work ethic and finishing ability we were second best.
    The result and performance aside it was a decent day. Long time since I've been to Bramhall Lane...nice, 'real' football ground with better facilities, stewards and policing than Hillsborough.

Good luc with the rest of the season...except when you come to Pride Park.
    Thank you for that,it seems to be a recurring theme with some opposition fans to taunt Billy about this awful horrible subject,it beggars belief that anyone could do such a thing,but online gives some a bravado they don't possess in real life.

Hope you take 6 points from our arrogant neighbours

The result and performance aside it was a decent day. Long time since I've been to Bramhall Lane...nice, 'real' football ground with better facilities, atmosphere, stewards and policing than Hillsborough imo.

Your fans will not be the last,to have ago at Billy.

Highlighted in your post its Bramall Lane.

cant get any fairer than that. best of luck for season .

Somebody knows who he is I would like to think the club would take action against him as I doubt they want those kind of people associated with them. Thanks for the apology even though it wasn't yours to give,I'm glad you enjoyed the day bar the 90 minutes,we used to say that not so long ago,I hope you sort your problems out by the time you play the pigs

Cheers ramAnag. I notice from the Derby Telegraph that a lot of your supporters are offering their support to Billy - and that the cretin who tweeted these things has since deleted his account.
    You've always had good support from proper football fans. Good luck for the rest of the season - especially when you play the arrogants from S6.

Quote Originally Posted by bulmer1889 View Post
    Somebody knows who he is I would like to think the club would take action against him as I doubt they want those kind of people associated with them. Thanks for the apology even though it wasn't yours to give,I'm glad you enjoyed the day bar the 90 minutes,we used to say that not so long ago,I hope you sort your problems out by the time you play the pigs
    His face is already out there, somebody saved his picture before the account was deleted.

He's a vile scumbag, but I'm not sure he's actually done anything that Derby or plod could legally take action against him for. No threats were made or ongoing trolling. The **** made the vilest most hurtful remark it's possible to make about somebody's deceased loved one, but he made a one-off statement of fact fully knowing how much it would hurt. Maybe the law needs to be revisited yet again because this sort of thing isn't uncommon after last year's changes.

The club can ban who they want gray they don't have to break the law,like those scumbags singing about lee rigby Celtic banned some of em and one even lost his job

Quote Originally Posted by CHIPBUTTYBLADE View Post
    Your fans will not be the last,to have ago at Billy.

Highlighted in your post its Bramall Lane.
    My mistake, should have known better. Either way...nice to go to a ground still in the community rather than on reclaimed wasteland.
    Suppose it must be harder to police...bit like the old Baseball Ground...but it's a whole lot easier to drive away from.
    Pride Park does have many things going for it, despite the bloody awful name, but we've never managed to recreate the atmosphere of the old BBG.

If identified I sincerely hope the club will ban him.

My mistake, should have known better. Either way...nice to go to a ground still in the community rather than on reclaimed wasteland.
    Suppose it must be harder to police...bit like the old Baseball Ground...but it's a whole lot easier to drive away from.
    Pride Park does have many things going for it, despite the bloody awful name, but we've never managed to recreate the atmosphere of the old BBG.

If identified I sincerely hope the club will ban him.
    Well said that man!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast