+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dave's take on his visit to Wembley...

Quote Originally Posted by In Dyche We Trust View Post
    you lost me after Sean Dyche was.....far to long to retain interest.
    You seem to me to be a bit awkward. A good word is awkward...

Attachment 6260

Like OMG!

Absolutely.....a well deserved point.

I think....Spurs were far from exceptional - in that they weren't full of ideas....and didn't impress with their skills.
    We....were mostlly defending their lead until the big push forward around the 70min mark......when Spurs had control of the ball and we went through an onslaught - leaving Tom save the day.
    I dont know how those saves and fails affected Spurs.....whether they just couldn't believe that it wasn't in their power to finish the game with another goal - because as the game approached it's end....they didn't do the obvious - defend it out or perhaps look to finish the game with a goal on the break.
    They decided it best to bimble around upfield waiting for the ball to return after our attack's....like they also couldn't believe that we'd have the ability to score - I don't know what Poxyttino was thinking - but think if any are to blame, it should be him, not Trippier etal who take the rap - being it was confusion that did it for them - we rightly took advantage of it...and into the bargain - knocked their Lillywhite ego's sideways.

Well Done - Burnley

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    oldcolner --I'm sure that it was Ward that put that tackle in --he took the ball as clean as a whistle
    Haven't found it yet, but whoever it was did a great tackle

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)