+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mackay-Steven

Mackay-Steven

looks like we dodged a bullet not signing a moron

Footballer Gary Mackay-Steven is pulled from River Kelvin - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-41071609

Quote Originally Posted by AceOfBlades View Post
    looks like we dodged a bullet not signing a moron

Footballer Gary Mackay-Steven is pulled from River Kelvin - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotlan...-west-41071609

Lets face it, we've all had nights like that. Doing stupid stuff is a young man thing. One of the comforts of growing old is to look back at the crazy stupid stuff you no longer do. Like being woken by a policeman at 4am to find yourself kipped down in a Peace Garden flower bed.

That wasn't me, obviously.

Mate of mine,got himself in the Star under the heading Pirates of Darnalł,him and his mate thought it would be a good idea to pinch a barge at the Sheaf Quays to get themselves home to Handsworth ,after a heavy night out down town,obviously forgetting that Handsworth is not on the canal network,they ended up having to jump in the water to try and evade capture,which they didn't ,they ended up in court and the paper,much to our amusement

Went on a boat in Holyhead Harbour. Dropped off on shore. Slept where I lay. Tide woke me up.

I have to say I thought this thread would lead to quite a few confessions but it appears I was wrong. I can't decide if you lot

a. Still want to remain anonymous.
    b. Didn't do anything crazy when you were a young man. (yeah, right...)
    c. Have reached an age where this stuff has faded from memory