+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lavery

Lavery

Out about 2 months. Multiple fractures to eye socket and cheek bone. Could have lost the sight in that eye.
    Well done the medical staff for their speedy action.

Shocking injury!

Name:  IMG_0195.JPG
Views: 894
Size:  57.1 KB

Had one and they are painful,so get well soon Caolan and look forward to seeing you back on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    Out about 2 months. Multiple fractures to eye socket and cheek bone. Could have lost the sight in that eye.
    Well done the medical staff for their speedy action.
    Actually, on reflection, I think "about 2 months" looks very optimistic to me.

Speedy recovery Caolan!

Absolutely gutted for the lad,thought he did well on Saturday after a iffy start

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Absolutely gutted for the lad,thought he did well on Saturday after a iffy start
    I know what he's feeling like your friend and mine Charles Green gave me the same injury Block D when he played against me. I had six weeks off work with it. Sore I can tell yer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by charliejoejohn2 View Post
    I know what he's feeling like your friend and mine Charles Green gave me the same injury Block D when he played against me. I had six weeks off work with it. Sore I can tell yer!!!
    Did you ever repay what he did to you Charlie?

wonder if this news on caolan plus ched injured again could mean chris doing a u turn with hanson got a feeling he might keep him till jan now

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    Did you ever repay what he did to you Charlie?
    I stayed on the pitch and just booted him next time he got the ball. Then I went off to hospital. He's a horrible ******* doing that to someone on purpose. I had a young family and wasn't insured in those days. Six weeks off work. Hated the **** ever since.