+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T North Korea v Japan (and USA)

O/T North Korea v Japan (and USA)

Looks like Kim is pushing things even further...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...e-precautions/
    Last edited by keldsyke; 28-08-2017 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post

Broken up and fallen into the sea. Time for a bullet through the maniacs head now.

I think there will be a trail of programmed / brain washed behind him who are just as hell bent. Still awaiting the groomers visit to North Korea to sort all this out over a cup of tea 🙄

Interesting programme on BBC i player about the murder of his brother at the airport and the North Korean involvement in it, well worth watching.
    Last edited by keldsyke; 28-08-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Trump is a p*ssy, he'll do nothing but blow hot air.

Tim Marshall, one of the better analysts on Sky News in my opinion, observes that the missile flew well clear of Japan and was nowhere near Guam. The Japanese didn't feel the need to use their Patriot missile system to intercept it. As such, he thinks this may intentionally stop short of provoking a war, but it's as close to the brink as anyone wants to be (except Kim Jong-Un, apparently).
    Last edited by jackal2; 28-08-2017 at 11:36 PM.

I think a lot of the anti here is about hairstyles. If Kimmy and Trumpy swapped barbers, wouldn't this be a step in the right direction?

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Tim Marshall, one of the better analysts on Sky News in my opinion, observes that the missile flew well clear of Japan and was nowhere near Guam. The Japanese didn't feel the need to use their Patriot missile system to intercept it. As such, he thinks this may intentionally stop short of provoking a war, but it's as close to the brink as anyone wants to be (except Kim Jong-Un, apparently).
    It flew over Japan. Would suspect they didn't shoot it down as the flight dynamics showed it wouldn't land in Japan and they didn't want to show the capabilities of Patriot or rather potential weaknesses of the system of it failed

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    I think a lot of the anti here is about hairstyles. If Kimmy and Trumpy swapped barbers, wouldn't this be a step in the right direction?
    You could be right. Perhaps it's the same effect as short man syndrome, but in this case it's all about hair.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    You could be right. Perhaps it's the same effect as short man syndrome, but in this case it's all about hair.
    Big man ....... Big Tool

Little man .... All Tool

South Korea responded today by dropping some bombs on themselves- 8 of them.

That'll show Kim! I bet he dismantles his nuclear missile program now! He'll probably even give himself up to the ICC and allow freedom and democracy into NK.

This is it boys, we've won!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast