+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Window mayhem or damp squib

Window mayhem or damp squib

Hate the window or love (I hate it) but either way it closes very soon. What do you think will happen for us over the next couple of days?

Ins
    Defenders
    Gibbs left back? - I think so
    Sakho centre back? - Can't see it personally
    Wilson from Bournemouth? - probably
    Midfield
    Souza from Turkey - I think so
    Anyone else? - can't see it
    Forwards
    Jansen from Tottenham - would like but can't see it
    Anyone else? - can't see it

Outs
    Defenders
    Evans - I think he will stay
    Midfield
    McManaman on loan somewhere
    Forwards
    Rondon - you never know!

From me a pretty damp squib but are others expecting a lot of fireworks and joy over the next few days?

I think that the most key position to fill at the moment is left back and Kieran Gibbs fits the bill perfectly. He is only 27 and has a wealth of experience in this position. Watford have apparently offered £7m so surely Pulis should be in the market to beat that.

Quote Originally Posted by TipperaryBaggie View Post
    I think that the most key position to fill at the moment is left back and Kieran Gibbs fits the bill perfectly. He is only 27 and has a wealth of experience in this position. Watford have apparently offered £7m so surely Pulis should be in the market to beat that.
    I honestly can't see that one coming off, I think TP thinks too much of Brunt and is content to switch Nyom.

Can't see us going through the season without another striker with HRK a one in 5 man & Rondom who is a nothing man at the minute , definitely need somone to play along side Rodriguez, where the goals coming from ?

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny on the spot 1 View Post
    Can't see us going through the season without another striker with HRK a one in 5 man & Rondom who is a nothing man at the minute , definitely need somone to play along side Rodriguez, where the goals coming from ?
    Here...........?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h747UjOjKwo

Here's my pick

Ins:
    Sakho - £25m
    Janson - £15m
    Souza - £10m
    One more Attacking Midfielder (£10-15m)

Outs:
    Chadli - £25m
    Evans - £30m

I don't think we'll buy a left back. But I do think we will sign an attacking player no has thought of yet...

Apparently now we are after a goalkeeper. Pantilimon is being reported. So a goalkeeper, a defensive midfielder and a centre half. What does TP do? Just look to fill positions we don't need to fill.?
    This is becoming beyond a joke.
    Priority must be a left back, striker and a "number 10" to play behind him. If then there's some cash left over then fill these other positions. There are three days left ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    We will im sure score from some set peaces but team soon sort you out like sjoke did sunday as highlighted on match of the day 2

My forecasts
    Evans and chadli out for 50m and mangala in loan to buy and souza 10.5m plus Gibbs 7m.oodles of £s in the black for Lai

I don't want janssen on a permanent deal, only on a loan to permanent same goes for musa.

I have a feeling (or just wishful thinking) that if Swansea don't do a deal for bony they will bid 40m for rondon't and chadli (please let it be so God).

They were supposed to be interested in chadli for ages and apparently also bid for rondon't before we got him.

Still think ronocohia may come.

If Evans goes then expect mangala to come and hopefully improve under tp.

De souza looks like it is done subject to permit.

We need a proper attacking mF, like a mouse Demeble at spurs, but they would never sell him.

Instead we are linked with Sissoko, whom I don't want.

Gibbs, I would love on loan to permanent because of his horrendous injury record. But if we don't get a lb I won't worry to much.

Rumour of macmanaman going to blose on loan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)