+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    That being the case, do you not think Del will sacrifice either McLean or Christie for Ball or Arnie?

Agree to an extent, but think he'll replace Stewart with Reynolds if you compare the starting X1 from Partick away with Hearts away
    Just my thoughts, you may be right
    And he NEVER drops McLean - he has a boner for him.

HEARTS VS ABERDEEN FAN ADVICE

Just another friendly reminder to all fans attending the Hearts vs Aberdeen match at Murrayfield on Saturday that police will have an appropriate presence at the stadium to ensure alcohol, flares and fireworks are not brought into the stadium.

Please also remember that if you are considered to be too drunk, you will not be permitted entry to the match.

As we previously said, visiting fans should be aware that direct trains from Aberdeen to Edinburgh will stop at Haymarket train station. You should then make your way west along Haymarket Terrace and West Coates, onto Roseburn Terrace and Corstorphine Road towards the stadium.

Aberdeen supporters will be directed to the North turnstiles, next to Murrayfield ice rink.

Other trains from the north may stop at Edinburgh Gateway and fans can disembark here and take a tram to the Balgreen tram stop.

The Murrayfield and Roseburn areas are a ten-minute walk from this tram stop and there are a number of public houses and shops in this area.

We hope everyone has a great time and that football is the winner at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by fatshaft View Post
    HEARTS VS ABERDEEN FAN ADVICE

Just another friendly reminder to all fans attending the Hearts vs Aberdeen match at Murrayfield on Saturday that police will have an appropriate presence at the stadium to ensure alcohol, flares and fireworks are not brought into the stadium.

Please also remember that if you are considered to be too drunk, you will not be permitted entry to the match.

As we previously said, visiting fans should be aware that direct trains from Aberdeen to Edinburgh will stop at Haymarket train station. You should then make your way west along Haymarket Terrace and West Coates, onto Roseburn Terrace and Corstorphine Road towards the stadium.

Aberdeen supporters will be directed to the North turnstiles, next to Murrayfield ice rink.

Other trains from the north may stop at Edinburgh Gateway and fans can disembark here and take a tram to the Balgreen tram stop.

The Murrayfield and Roseburn areas are a ten-minute walk from this tram stop and there are a number of public houses and shops in this area.

We hope everyone has a great time and that football is the winner at the end of the day.
    Near the top is says if you are p1ssed your not getting in then further down it gives direction to the pub.

With Levein in charge for the "first" time, of a team of players he signed then I'd expect them to be typically hammer throwingesque and counter attacking. I'd prefer to see Arnason in to stop their ****e.

Full replay of the game is on BBC Alba at 6pm tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    7000 sold according to the club. I've a bad feeling though that we will end up dropping points.
    Aldo, have you ever predicted that we will win?

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Full replay of the game is on BBC Alba at 6pm tomorrow.
    Live on Redtv...ya dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    To stop folk pavement dancing.

Does that even happen these days?
    If you're going to be there on the Day ...you can buy me a beer FFS

Quote Originally Posted by BorneoRed View Post
    Aldo, have you ever predicted that we will win?
    When I did we didn't win.

Im going for a 0-0 today

Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast