+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Both up front until about the last 10, then May was more wide left when it was clear we were happy with 0-0. (by this time Maynard was on up front).
    Both were sh1te today.
    May looks like someone who hasn't played much football lately & looks at about 75%
    Aye I thought May looked good in the Dundee game but apart from that he has been quiet,hopefully once he is 100% he will be back to his St Johnstone form.

Quote Originally Posted by Getintaethem View Post
    unfortunately, all you have in life Mason is a forum where nobody takes you seriously. still 24K posts on a forum where nobody takes you seriously is some commitment. So respect is due. Sad but hey....
    To be fair, I only have the one account.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Christie is also very left footed too.
    He needs to play as a "10".
    He drifts in all the time when played wide.
    Trouble with Stewart is he's similar and also he's as slow as a week in the jail.
    We do miss NM & JH of that there's little doubt.
    Same the exact same thing to my lad on leaving the game today, regarding NM and JH. Despite the fact that we are arguably stronger overall this season, those two would have torn Fartz a new one today. Don't know if it was the heat today but we looked slower than a week in Craiginches , very lethargic.

Totally bizzare line up. Looked to me we returned to a flat back four 2nd half, but the shape was still all wrong, and to see the whole team retreating to the half way line today for the last 15 mins was a kick in the balls to the 7000 fans who put up with massive traffic delays in Dundee and Queensferry, then had to watch that sh1te.

F@@k just logged on and it's like we are in Florida at the moment! We went to Edinburgh in a weird environment against a farts team that would have been trying like f@@k to impress there weirdo of a manager and we come away with a draw not playing well.canny really complain.have a beer and enjoy ur sat night

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post
    Same the exact same thing to my lad on leaving the game today, regarding NM and JH. Despite the fact that we are arguably stronger overall this season, those two would have torn Fartz a new one today. Don't know if it was the heat today but we looked slower than a week in Craiginches , very lethargic.

Totally bizzare line up. Looked to me we returned to a flat back four 2nd half, but the shape was still all wrong, and to see the whole team retreating to the half way line today for the last 15 mins was a kick in the balls to the 7000 fans who put up with massive traffic delays in Dundee and Queensferry, then had to watch that sh1te.
    We had a good few players who looked off the pace & unfit.
    May - understandably as not played much
    Rooney - that invisible tractor he was pulling was heavy.
    McLean - mr undroppable/unsubbable?

Like u say it was hard to fathom the formation or thought process in the 2nd half.

Quote Originally Posted by Feck_the_Huns View Post

Nae sure if that's entirely the case fth.McGinn and Hayes done well against fearts last season under Cathro but there was plenty of games against them where they were kicked off the park and accused of being poor by some on here.I suspect now Levein is in full control of them again the same tactic would have been used today if they were playing and they would have struggled.

Only watched the first 8 minutes on Alba so far, Berra and Callachan should be off and we should have a pen.
    Welcome back Potter
    Incidentally, he looks less like Harry Potter nowadays, more like an ageing lecturer at a Midlands University with a drink problem and a questionable internet search history.

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Only watched the first 8 minutes on Alba so far, Berra and Callachan should be off and we should have a pen.
    Welcome back Potter
    Incidentally, he looks less like Harry Potter nowadays, more like an ageing lecturer at a Midlands University with a drink problem and a questionable internet search history.
    Slightly off topic but a friend was sitting next to Duncan Shearer at a dinner and he was saying Levin was the dirtiest player he ever faced. Spitting; scratching etc

Bought Jakey Rowling's new book. Harry Potter and the hammer throwing thugs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason89 View Post
    To be fair, I only have the one account.
    that's one too many.

Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast