+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

after seeing the radically different line up

everyone must have realized we would be crap

Load of cack today, I would punt McLean next chance we get-waste of a red jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by EintrachtFrankfurt View Post
    Load of cack today, I would punt McLean next chance we get-waste of a red jersey.
    No chance in hell McLean is getting punted while McInnes is in charge,he is undroppable and will be allowed to run down his contract while playing every week.

Quote Originally Posted by fittiered View Post
    This game on BBC alba at 6pm the nicht if anyone's interested!

shame it sounds like it's not worth watching.

Will have a look to see the different stadium , thanks.

To be fair McLean came closest to scoring today. When you play him out of position you won't get the best of him.

Ball and O'Connor looked good today, very confident at times. Unfortunately there was a couple of momemts of utter ****ery.

Lewis is our best player imo.

Levein as predicted played for a draw. They have decent players, classic Levein team though. He's everything that's wrong with life.

I'm not too disappointed with a draw.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    To be fair McLean came closest to scoring today. When you play him out of position you won't get the best of him.
    ......and his best position is Christie's best position.

Ach overall 5 games in and 13 points is more than acceptable with 3 very winnable games coming up.

Play to our strengths and we should still be in a strong position going into a tough looking October.

7000 fans down and the novelty of it all meant it was destined to be a complete damp squib of a game. That's why I predicted 0-0

Still a decent start to the season mind you

Tuned into Alba having avoided the score ... was enjoying first 30 minutes where we were obviously the better team - clearcut penalty and red card after 2 minutes too. Then I accidentally spot the score and cannae believe it! But then we give them a sniff and big Joe pulls off a great save and ......
    OK - move on, point gained away from home; 13/15; level on points with Dhims and not really played that well yet. Exciting times ahead with our attacking threat, and Ball looked OK and we might just sort the defence!
    In Deek we trust!!

My random thoughts.

- we got lucky - dreadful 2nd half
    - Lewis saved us big time
    - looks like we were robbed of a pen, red card after 2 minutes?
    - Christie is wasted wife right
    - May & Rooney were pulling tractors
    - DM was too slow in changing it 2nd half when we were clearly struggling
    - not sure 2 up front worked today, overran in midfield?
    - good point on the basis of the performance
    - just as well we've had a kind run of fixtures as I don't think we've been good at all so far.
    - Ball looked neat & tidy aside from gettting caught in possession & nearly costing a goal.
    - we need to improve big time with the run of fixtures between now & end October.

Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast