shopify analytics
+ Visit Aberdeen FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 220

Thread: All things Hertz Away

  1. #1

    All things Hertz Away

    So what's happening ticket wise, will we sell the bottom tier and if so, will they open up the option of more tickets.....

  2. #2
    Any idea how many tickets that gives us.
    One ticket per account, at the moment

    Personally, I can see around 5, 000 plus wanting tickets for this one

  3. #3
    It's a shame don't return it, what with their poxy wee away support!

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Any idea how many tickets that gives us.
    One ticket per account, at the moment

    Personally, I can see around 5, 000 plus wanting tickets for this one
    4500 with option of 10,000 dependant on sales

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,549
    I wonder if they will deploy a 4-6-0

  6. #6
    Apparently they are keen on getting in some cash these days so I'm sure they'll bend over to accommodate as many of us as possible.

    Should help pay for the seats they 'forgot to order'. Do you think they 'forgot' to order a manager too?

  7. #7
    Looks like they may be opening upper tier?

  8. #8
    As a Dons supporter living in Edinburgh, I have been registered on the Hearts ticket site for a number of years, where I have occasionally bought tickets for Hearts-Aberdeen games, when I could not get away tickets and also to get tickets for my Hearts-supporting brother-in-law, on his trips back from the USA.
    I was therefore astonished today, to receive two free, unsolicited, tickets for the Hearts-Aberdeen match at Murrayfield on the 9th Sept.
    There was no explanation about why they had been sent.
    Are they trying to artificially boost the home support in the huge stadium?
    I'm happy to take advantage of their gift, although it is hard to remain subdued when in the midst of opposition supporters!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,549
    I just saw Avril and Budgie on the pitch. There was no way that stand was going to be ready. Its lucky if its half built. Its a skeleton

  10. #10
    it could be a few months before it is finished, it's not just late because they forgot to order the seats


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Foggy Dump
    Posts
    2,534
    Anybody know of two seats on a bus for this? Was going to get tickets for me and the loon for this game and can't be bothered driving.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    it could be a few months before it is finished, it's not just late because they forgot to order the seats

    Strange, strange way they have went about builidng this new stand. First of all, they started construction with the old one in place, and build behind and over the top of it. Usually you knock the old een doon first and start afresh, yeah?

    And as you say, its not only the seats that they forgot to order, job only looks about 2/3rds complete, was never going to be ready by September.

    And the construction company started work without the complete financial package being in place on day 1!!!

    I'm no construction expert but I would think that even November is pretty unlikely, even the end of that month

    Compliments the rest of the stadium but the new stand is not actually as big as I expected
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 29-08-2017 at 10:37 PM.

  13. #13
    I would of thot the concrete would of been complete ages ago. Surely thats the easiest and quickest part of the build!!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Foggy Dump
    Posts
    2,534
    Just popped down to Pittodrie for tickets. Only about 100 left, good effort. The boy on the counter said we would most probably get more once we sold that 100. Currently we are all in lower tier behind the goals. He reckoned if we got more tickets, they would be for the upper tier rather than spreading out to the sides.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Just popped down to Pittodrie for tickets. Only about 100 left, good effort. The boy on the counter said we would most probably get more once we sold that 100. Currently we are all in lower tier behind the goals. He reckoned if we got more tickets, they would be for the upper tier rather than spreading out to the sides.
    Upper tier is open online, only 8 seats available in the lower tier
    The sides will be used for segregation

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    The Foggy Dump
    Posts
    2,534
    Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Upper tier is open online, only 8 seats available in the lower tier
    The sides will be used for segregation
    Bugger, should probably have waited as we are in row 3 from the front. Might have to take my binoculars.

  17. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Bugger, should probably have waited as we are in row 3 from the front. Might have to take my binoculars.
    I wont know if i can go until the night before, wonder if there will be any cash gates.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Meldrum Rock City
    Posts
    20,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    it could be a few months before it is finished, it's not just late because they forgot to order the seats


    Reason for delay. lego shortage

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,971
    I wonder if anyone at AB24 engages any joined up thinking and examines why the Pink Bus Shelter is such a popular destination...

    (Yes I know this game is MF but generally always over-subscribed.)

  20. #20
    Well done to Hearts for redeveloping Tynecastle and not fannying about trying to build a new stadium in some godforsaken location.


Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •