+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: All things Hertz Away

Anybody know of two seats on a bus for this? Was going to get tickets for me and the loon for this game and can't be bothered driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    it could be a few months before it is finished, it's not just late because they forgot to order the seats

Strange, strange way they have went about builidng this new stand. First of all, they started construction with the old one in place, and build behind and over the top of it. Usually you knock the old een doon first and start afresh, yeah?

And as you say, its not only the seats that they forgot to order, job only looks about 2/3rds complete, was never going to be ready by September.

And the construction company started work without the complete financial package being in place on day 1!!!

I'm no construction expert but I would think that even November is pretty unlikely, even the end of that month

Compliments the rest of the stadium but the new stand is not actually as big as I expected
    Last edited by Feck_the_Huns; 29-08-2017 at 10:37 PM.

I would of thot the concrete would of been complete ages ago. Surely thats the easiest and quickest part of the build!!

Just popped down to Pittodrie for tickets. Only about 100 left, good effort. The boy on the counter said we would most probably get more once we sold that 100. Currently we are all in lower tier behind the goals. He reckoned if we got more tickets, they would be for the upper tier rather than spreading out to the sides.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Just popped down to Pittodrie for tickets. Only about 100 left, good effort. The boy on the counter said we would most probably get more once we sold that 100. Currently we are all in lower tier behind the goals. He reckoned if we got more tickets, they would be for the upper tier rather than spreading out to the sides.
    Upper tier is open online, only 8 seats available in the lower tier
    The sides will be used for segregation

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Upper tier is open online, only 8 seats available in the lower tier
    The sides will be used for segregation
    Bugger, should probably have waited as we are in row 3 from the front. Might have to take my binoculars.

Quote Originally Posted by sheepcrooky View Post
    Bugger, should probably have waited as we are in row 3 from the front. Might have to take my binoculars.
    I wont know if i can go until the night before, wonder if there will be any cash gates.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    it could be a few months before it is finished, it's not just late because they forgot to order the seats

Reason for delay. lego shortage

Well done to Hearts for redeveloping Tynecastle and not fannying about trying to build a new stadium in some godforsaken location.

Quote Originally Posted by Hairdrier View Post
    Well done to Hearts for redeveloping Tynecastle and not fannying about trying to build a new stadium in some godforsaken location.

oh FFS dry your eyes and keep to one thread.

Is it possible to have any thread on this forum without pittodrie being redeveloped being the talking point?

Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast