+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ot N Korea v The rest of the world

Quote Originally Posted by RAM1971 View Post
    Absolutely! The USA could pick up at least three Red Cards. Just think of the ban that could bring? I don't think the appeals procedure would be very kind to them? They ought to show caution, considering the amount of yellow cards that can be dished out in that area of the world.
    I dont think China are as happy with the happy clapper as it would seem! Along with Russia, i doubt they will stand in the way of anything the USA do, especially if they are promised oil and things. Everyone else within striking distance of N Korea will also be more than happy to have the boil lanced if all was to be resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    I dont think China are as happy with the happy clapper as it would seem! Along with Russia, i doubt they will stand in the way of anything the USA do, especially if they are promised oil and things. Everyone else within striking distance of N Korea will also be more than happy to have the boil lanced if all was to be resolved.

Dundee United and Dundee FC have been content with Street Sharing, but it is a different matter when it comes to Ground Sharing. Ultimately China does not want the USA or its lackeys to be border sharing with them. China and the Dundee Clubs share the same view. Close, but not too close!

ROW go into this match unbeaten with 2 away wins v Germany under their belt and a lucky draw away in Afghanistan.
    Bookies expect NK to suffer a heavy home defeat in this one. Likely NK will need a new coach and rumour has it Hartley has already applied 😎

Shoot the funny looking fat kunt that's stirring up all the sh*te, and replace him with Marr brothers, that would soon bring North Korea to its knees

USA want this game to go ahead irrespective of the weather or cost. If its cancelled or abandoned early then they will find another match pretty quick. The military money machine needs some oil and favours so expect a big game somewhere starring the USofA.

I don't think the RotW team will be as heavily supported as previously. But as proven time and time again just like the Sottish Old Firm they will create havoc on an away ground without compulsion and not poo in their own patch.

However the postmatch economy will pretty much screw the USA so they have to be careful.

Then they wonder why nobody likes them?

Saudi Arabia will be pleased about all the hype surrounding this clash as they can carry on with their destruction of Yemen in the scandalous Arabian peninsula fixture.

Climate Change v Conflict is an interesting fixture too in the World Prem.
    Who's going to come out on top here?
    Manager Trump refuses to invest but it's going to cost him more in the long run cos losing in Texas will cost $200 billion.

Quote Originally Posted by ahlltanyirhide View Post
    Shoot the funny looking fat kunt that's stirring up all the sh*te, and replace him with Marr brothers, that would soon bring North Korea to its knees
    There are two funny looking fat kunts stirring up ****e, both need shooting imo 😂

In all seriousness though, my daughter currently works in Japan and is talking of moving over to south Korea in the near future so would be more than happy with a draw!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)