+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: SUFC Direct a joke

SUFC Direct a joke

Just looked for a couple of tee shirts but the selection was pitiful and the sizes non existent. Decided to send a mail on their web site. Got to the I am not a robot section and entered the symbols 10 times but it would not accept. People running this shambles should be brought to account.

Probably Wednesday infiltrators, eh...

I haven't tried the sufc direct but did call at the shop on Saturday Not much of a selection some leisure shirts max size 2xl,Winter fleeces no change from 3 years ago but I was told new stock would be arriving in October so I'll wait to see.

Wish my mate Keith was still around selling his,hats,scarves,t shirts,all the badges from his stall on the corner of John Street/Bramall Lane

RIP KD

the club shop could and should be much bigger and better than it is with the club on the up i feel opportunities are being missed by the club to cash in on our success actually the car park behind kop would be ideal for a new shop and concourse for eating and drinking

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    the club shop could and should be much bigger and better than it is with the club on the up i feel opportunities are being missed by the club to cash in on our success actually the car park behind kop would be ideal for a new shop and concourse for eating and drinking
    Couldn't agree more SOB - they need to up their game - we are a growing club with huge potential and somebody needs to recognise this at the club and move things on/get more organised. Its crazy that the club shop doesn't have the right stock at the moment, and, as a business, whatever excuse they come up with isn't really good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    Let's hope the new super duper shop will have better stock. I'm amazed we've not upped our game already although in fairness I hear a lot if fans of other clubs saying the same.

Quote Originally Posted by peterandliz46 View Post
    I haven't tried the sufc direct but did call at the shop on Saturday Not much of a selection some leisure shirts max size 2xl,Winter fleeces no change from 3 years ago but I was told new stock would be arriving in October so I'll wait to see.
    2XL not big enough for you then P&L?

I bet owd Rod's bought a job lot.

for me theres not enough choice on leisure wear such as t shirts and polo shirts and in any case whatever merchandise were selling in the shop there should be plenty in all sizes poor management imo utb ftp