+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Barstewards! !

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    If anyone breaks in while me and the Mrs are home they may be in for a surprise. I'm not much into guns but Mrs Statesy is armed and dangerous.
    Same here mate. Three Glocks. One in the bedroom, one in each of the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. Gun crime is no problem where we live though, but you never know.

I track the West Midlands news via the Express and Star site and it looks like gun crime is worse back home than it is were I live around 30 miles north of Houston, Texas. Well I know it is. Very sad.

My friend beat found a burglar in his house and beat him up. He did longer in prison than the burglar. How stupid is that!

Sorry to hear that Dave. The only thing I worry about is my dog being stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Same here mate. Three Glocks. One in the bedroom, one in each of the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. Gun crime is no problem where we live though, but you never know.

I track the West Midlands news via the Express and Star site and it looks like gun crime is worse back home than it is were I live around 30 miles north of Houston, Texas. Well I know it is. Very sad.
    Hope you're okay in Tx. That storm was just terrible. The huge interstate, I10, is part of the Gulf of Mexico now!

Quote Originally Posted by bongosdad View Post
    My friend beat found a burglar in his house and beat him up. He did longer in prison than the burglar. How stupid is that!

Sorry to hear that Dave. The only thing I worry about is my dog being stolen.
    Yeah, that's today's society. Better off just shooting him in the front, never in the back and letting the police know your life was in danger.

Quote Originally Posted by TrianonDave View Post
    Cheers Guys, cannot understand how the brain works with these low life's!
    Drug addicts, drug debts. Desperation.

I've been burgled twice. Golden Retrievers are awful guard dogs.

I've got 3 cats and I bet all they did was beg for food while the summers took everything? Got to be a dog next and I will call him steve Bruce cos I want him to be fat and ugly...

Scummers that is...

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Hope you're okay in Tx. That storm was just terrible. The huge interstate, I10, is part of the Gulf of Mexico now!
    We are fine mate, thanks for asking. We live in The Woodlands which is around 28 miles north of downtown. We have an excellent drainage system so we never have a problem. The sad truth is though it just funnels the water off into the neighboring communities eventually.

I heard this morning that in four days more than 600 Trillion gallons of water fell on the greater Houston area, more than 200,000 cars were flooded and the number of flooded and abandoned homes is likely to be in the tens of thousands. Luckily, although they have not got a count yet, the fatalities are relatively small given the scale of the disaster.

Out of interest, where do you live in the States?

Glad you're okay That's an incredible amount of rain. I live in St Petersburg

All over the news here but must admit tge coverage is pants, I keep saying to myself ut don't look that bad but it must be!
    The world is changing and we are hearing more and more of these types of tragedies but in more open areas and not the back of beyond!:a sobering thought is that tge annual monsoon in India has killed over 1500 people but hardly reported!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)