+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Absolute Barstewards! !

Absolute Barstewards! !

Had my house burgled the weekend, cannot pit into writing or words how I feel but tge *******s took everything of value including my prized laptop which has meant minimal time on my favourite footy forums!
    I guess VR may have been thinking I've gone quiet due to my miserable start to the fantasy football. No I cannot even get on and sub any of my players!
    So a little warning to anyone in the Worcestershire area that the thieves are back in town and P's lock your windows as it will cost you your insurance!

I will be back soon at full throttle once I get a replacement laptop.

I will keep checking in on you all unless they come back and nick my mobile!!!

That's really scummy mate. What a bunch of toe rags. Hope you get it all sorted out pal

So sorry to hear about the burglary Dave and like Sam says I hope you get things sorted soon.

That's awful.

Commiserations TD, absolutely awful thing to happen to anyone - scum of the earth.

It's such a bad feeling to be robbed, feeling for you Dave.

Cheers Guys, cannot understand how the brain works with these low life's!
    Pity we havn't got a game this week to take my mind off it or some transfer news! Sounds like our dealings are done for this summer unless Sunderland stump up for Ross Mac?

Sorry to hear that mate, I feel your anger and pain. I got done 3 times at two different addresses whilst I was living in the Potteries during the late 80s-mid 90s. Home just didn't feel like home after my ground floor flat got done twice in a month, both times on a Sunday afternoon, they knew I'd be in the pub. I moved shortly after and got done again bout a year later (evening mid-week), moved again bout 10 months later. Just like before, didn't feel like home. Had an alarm ever since. Did you or any of yours post on social media that you'd be out/away?

Wish you n yours all the very best mate.

Hi Dave,

I'm really sorry to hear about the burglary, Dave. It must have been awful returning home at the weekend and making that discovery.

I hope that things return to normal as quickly as possible for you.

Winnie x

If anyone breaks in while me and the Mrs are home they may be in for a surprise. I'm not much into guns but Mrs Statesy is armed and dangerous.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)