+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pompey v Millers

Quote Originally Posted by Cybermak View Post
    What pubs will have game on?
    The ones that do sky sports

Funny!

Most pubs can't afford to lose trade so will probably opt to not show it!

Latest signings

Millers, Marek Rodak (GK), Manny Onariase (D), Richie Towell (m)

Pompey, Oliver Hawkins (s), Damien McCrory (D), Matt Kennedy (m), Stuart O'Keefe (M)

I'm thinking one up front to start this game

4-3-2-1
    Last edited by millertop; 01-09-2017 at 09:10 AM.

Rodak on International duty, Onariase back up according to Warne so that means only Towell could be in the team. Hope he's taking the penalties instead of JCH. Could be just Moore up front with Towell attacking midfield/support. Surely it can't be any worse than last week.

Still got only Potter has the only holding midfield player & he looks limited. That's being kind. Side for Portsmouth: O'Donnell; Vaulks Ajayi Ihiewke Purrington; Taylor Potter Towell Bray; Moore JCH. Ajayi hope new signing tells him to cut out the errors to keep his place. Bray cause Newell was a weakness last Sat'. Bray time to give him a chance. Looked like he'd come on a lot from last season against Man C kids.

Quote Originally Posted by gwru View Post
    Still got only Potter has the only holding midfield player & he looks limited. That's being kind. Side for Portsmouth: O'Donnell; Vaulks Ajayi Ihiewke Purrington; Taylor Potter Towell Bray; Moore JCH. Ajayi hope new signing tells him to cut out the errors to keep his place. Bray cause Newell was a weakness last Sat'. Bray time to give him a chance. Looked like he'd come on a lot from last season against Man C kids.
    I can't see ajayi getting many more chances I think manny was a good signing in manny ways. For one we all know ball won't get in squad he's never played a league match yet has he and wood may come on as a sub but his fitness won't ever be a realistic starter so this defender will put pressure on ajayi to stop being a pleb.

As for towell I think this is cover for midfield and provocation for vaulks to get his act together

I don't think for one minute warned will go with this but if it was me I'd go with:

O'Donnell
    Cummings Ihiekwe Wood Mattock
    Williams Frecklington Potter Towell Newell
    Moore

Quote Originally Posted by Masbroughstreet View Post
    I don't think for one minute warned will go with this but if it was me I'd go with:

O'Donnell
    Cummings Ihiekwe Wood Mattock
    Williams Frecklington Potter Towell Newell
    Moore
    Wood won't start

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Wood won't start
    Maybe not, I never said he would, I just think Ajayi should be taken out of the firing line for a game or two. Wood played alright at Huddersfield by all accounts and I think he's more than capable of playing in league one. Plus he'd organise the back four, which has been an issue this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    Wood won't start
    I think he might be brought in to try to combat Pittman.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast