+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Just as I told you

The more Monty stimulates it the longer it gets.
    Btw that is

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    The more Monty stimulates it the longer it gets.
    Btw that is
    That has sadly never worked for me, cayton.

Quote Originally Posted by monty_rhodes View Post
    Kempo, I can't see how you interpret my post as an apology. I remember a very bitter and twisted MM poster called Willritson. He wasn't a doctor - he posted before the potential of Wikipedia was fully appreciated - but claimed to be big in finance. He was rightly banned for life. But before he was lead screaming to the gallows he posted that his mistake was to have offended the ruling clique and what he needed were allies on MM. Shortly thereafter your esteemed self joined MM and a few days later you were followed by Zilzal. from the beginning you have supported each other, had the same enemies, made the same spelling mistakes, used similar grammatical construction and on occasions have pretended to meet up or otherwise communicate off-board but on other occasions have claimed never to have met and as for your supposed communication channels that sat oddly with your statement: "I'm worried about Zil. If you're reading this please start posting again." Hmmmmm. What can all this mean? Go figure.
    Oh dear..

Just when I showed weakness and appreciated his softer side.....A flurry of the same old sh..yte and falsehoods appear.

I thought that my old pal noggin had put you straight on most things monty but clearly not.

It's a shame that you haven't the common decency to apologise to Zilzal and a shame you cannot show a bit of respect to someone who has told us about his progressive and serious illness.

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Oh dear..

Just when I showed weakness and appreciated his softer side.....A flurry of the same old sh..yte and falsehoods appear.

I thought that my old pal noggin had put you straight on most things monty but clearly not.

It's a shame that you haven't the common decency to apologise to Zilzal and a shame you cannot show a bit of respect to someone who has told us about his progressive and serious illness.
    Sorry, pal, but I'm no hypocrite and can't see how being ill should command respect. You are a desperate man these days as the more sensible posters on MM have sussed you out. Back to Banter soon I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post

But the question is, how do people (especially spazzers like myself) know when a ten truck (Allah inspired) is coming?
    Hi Zil, don`t even think about a ten tonne truck coming.

if you did your life would ` flash ` in front of you.
    Just remember...".Non, je ne regrette rien "....Edith Piaf......or the lyrics to Frank Sinatra, My Way.

Understand exactly where your coming from re your health and caring for your dear old Mum. Some good advice from kempo re the respite.

Take care Zil.....and don`t let the boogers get you down.

In any one year RGS had a certain number of seats to fill (so to speak) and so x number of kids were plucked from various
    schools throughout the borough, told to buy the requisite uniform from a shop on Main Street that had a monopoly on the sale of such items AND most importantly begin believing that they were somehow special, intellectually privileged, destined for a better life than the lesser beings who had failed the 11+.

All who wore the cap and badge were equally bright and had the tie and starched grey collar to prove it. MONTY even believes these falsehoods to this day. He must do. Otherwise he would recognize the times when K, I and Z were bored
    and were being deliberately playful, mischievously deadpan and self mocking in their own individual (and yet collective) way.

MONTY however is too dumb to get this, despite his excellent schooling, and correspondingly is excluded.

Poor vengeful MONTY.

Many thanks Frank. I've been worried about your apparent absence.

Quote Originally Posted by Zilzal View Post
    In any one year RGS had a certain number of seats to fill (so to speak) and so x number of kids were plucked from various
    schools throughout the borough, told to buy the requisite uniform from a shop on Main Street that had a monopoly on the sale of such items AND most importantly begin believing that they were somehow special, intellectually privileged, destined for a better life than the lesser beings who had failed the 11+.

All who wore the cap and badge were equally bright and had the tie and starched grey collar to prove it. MONTY even believes these falsehoods to this day. He must do. Otherwise he would recognize the times when K, I and Z were bored
    and were being deliberately playful, mischievously deadpan and self mocking in their own individual (and yet collective) way.

MONTY however is too dumb to get this, despite his excellent schooling, and correspondingly is excluded.

Poor vengeful MONTY.
    Great post Zilzal....

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    Great post Zilzal....
    What! A rambling load of bollox is a great post? But now we know that to Kempo/Zilzal/IBS disgraceful lies were just them being "deliberately playful". What a trio of w*nkers. Zil, I would wish you God speed to the next world but according to Kempo you died last year.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast