+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Just as I told you

Just as I told you

I am sunning myself on a faraway beach and decided to look in.

First thing to say is since I semi retired the site has gone to the dogs...Looked at the usernames and thought I was on the wrong site...then I saw a familiar face..MMMagic!

I am not one to say I told you so as anyone knows and my old pal nogginthenog will confirm but I did tell you.

Running a club on the cheap..poor preparation..poor players..poor fitness..a manager good at being proud of losers!

I was ridiculed by the experts of course but was right as always.

I see we have splashed out on a third choice keeper!...What happened to the two players joining at the weekend?

I won't be going unless we are told what happened to the Ward money but in future trust in what I tell you.

Noggo the bad can vouch for my sincere honesty so trust me when I tell you that we are an utter shambles.

I didn't get where I am today by being proud of losers!

I may or may not come back to save this site but at present it's back to the sunbed.

Adios y hasta luego!

You should be cashing in again backing against the Millers this season m8.
    How did your bet Vs Fleetwood go?
    Ow right. Were a shambles so you backed us at 9/2.

Hehe you are a card kempoo

Please come back Mr kempo, oh sage of all knowledge.

Wards money is back up for January

Haha, obsessed i think is the word, i quite enjoy the fact he just has to mention me, talk about being slow timed, i'm rolling again here haha

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by kempo View Post
    I am sunning myself on a faraway beach and decided to look in.

First thing to say is since I semi retired the site has gone to the dogs...Looked at the usernames and thought I was on the wrong site...then I saw a familiar face..MMMagic!

I am not one to say I told you so as anyone knows and my old pal nogginthenog will confirm but I did tell you.

Running a club on the cheap..poor preparation..poor players..poor fitness..a manager good at being proud of losers!

I was ridiculed by the experts of course but was right as always.

I see we have splashed out on a third choice keeper!...What happened to the two players joining at the weekend?

I won't be going unless we are told what happened to the Ward money but in future trust in what I tell you.

Noggo the bad can vouch for my sincere honesty so trust me when I tell you that we are an utter shambles.

I didn't get where I am today by being proud of losers!

I may or may not come back to save this site but at present it's back to the sunbed.

Adios y hasta luego!
    99% of what you've posted was inevitable. The only thing running with your post is we are finding it hard to win a game.

Nothing new so toddle off back to your Pina coladas's...enjoy your time away we'll hold the fort.

What a TCUN .HIC!

Quote Originally Posted by crashbang View Post
    What a TCUN .HIC!
    Isn't it great to be di ck leck sick

Not wanting to take such a valuable posters thread OT but I recently went through a place called Washtucna and wondered what it must be like to live somewhere just a couple of mixed up letters away from "Wash a c--t"

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Not wanting to take such a valuable posters thread OT but I recently went through a place called Washtucna and wondered what it must be like to live somewhere just a couple of mixed up letters away from "Wash a c--t"
    Very quick witted there CAM

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast