+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Another massive Carlos buy

Abdi can't get a game and McGugan was sent to Coventry but they bring in Butterfield from Derby's reserves ... very odd.

And Fairy has been nothing but a penalty missing bad apple since he refused to play at Carrow Road and still he's at the club.

What a bizarre club, what a bizarre manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchouro View Post
    Abdi can't get a game and McGugan was sent to Coventry but they bring in Butterfield from Derby's reserves ... very odd.

And Fairy has been nothing but a penalty missing bad apple since he refused to play at Carrow Road and still he's at the club.

What a bizarre club, what a bizarre manager.
    Well Abdi, Hutchinson and Lee are all out injured. Butterfield's a good player, but that means nothing at Hillsborough. I've seen the players Wednesday have signed look good playing for other teams here, but they look very ordinary in blue and white. I was going to say stripes there... Lol

My take on it is that Butterfield can play in the diamond formation. People say Carlos is inflexibly, defensively 4-4-2, but with that defence I can understand it. With the arrival of these two new CBs he might - and I stress might - risk the diamond. He's on record as saying that a club needs top defenders to play it.

As for Winnall, well without Hourihane he's not the same. Barnsley were never going to sell both to Wednesday, and as Villa still harboured hopes of the play-offs in January last season, Brucie was never going to allow it. Winnall's temperamental like FF, but Nando's "one of the inner circle", the favoured few. If it's a choice between the two, we'll be seeing you Sam. Lol

Turns ahhht he’s crap then.

What ever happened to LesHiboux..?

Who cares after last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    Who cares after last night?
    Its only football mate

Quote Originally Posted by FatherKnowsBest View Post
    Its only football mate
    If it's only football FKB then why do we bother? It's more than that mate, much more.

Je suis de retour mon pere.

Ey up! Les is back..!

In other news:

Jos says Westwood is injured that's why he didn't play v Mansfield

Westwood tweets he's not injured and hasn't been injured all pre-season

Next one out the door me thinks?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast