+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harry Redknapp does it again on Transfer Deadline day

Harry Redknapp does it again on Transfer Deadline day

Two outrageous signings for Harry in bringing in Jota & Alex Song from Brentford & Rubin Kazan respectively he has taking transfer deadline day by storm once again.

Birmingham City are the major talking point in the transfer window.

Fantastic business.....

Why what's he actually done, where's your link your famous for posting, I guess there is no link because he hasn't signed either of them yet so where you get 'does it again' and 'two outrageous signings' from god only knows

You arse!

Quote Originally Posted by StensonRam View Post
    Why what's he actually done, where's your link your famous for posting, I guess there is no link because he hasn't signed either of them yet so where you get 'does it again' and 'two outrageous signings' from god only knows

You arse!
    Oh! Look Stenson has come of his Whiteram account and come to talk trash on his main account come back from his vacation o from weeping his sorrows. See Jota post for Birmingham signing and as for Alex Song you want a link for his signing here you go and now you will go happily back on ignore.

Alex Song.... http://www.birmingham.*************....e.asp?a=502999

Careful what you accuse me of! If you or the mods think I'm someone else then they're free and able to check my IP address

PS your link don't work!

PSS I don't weep and would never weep over an internet forum, actually there's only one person who weeps on this board and it certainly isn't me, you see as you get older you become thick skinned, you'll get there one day

It just got a whole lot better for Birmingham City as they approach Arsenal man Jack Wilshere to go out on a season-long loan.

http://www.birmingham.*************....e.asp?a=503013

Is there any danger of you posting anything other than what every other sod is doing??????

Looks like Birmingham City will not get Wilshere after all unlucky Birmingham fans.

http://www.birmingham.*************....e.asp?a=503022

U-turn for Birmingham City has Alex Song's move to Birmingham City on a permanent move looked done and dusted but has hit a snag due to his medical and looks like Birmingham have turned their attentions towards doing a loan move instead on a precautionary side.

http://www.birmingham.*************....e.asp?a=503051

Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    Two outrageous signings for Harry in bringing in Jota & Alex Song from Brentford & Rubin Kazan respectively he has taking transfer deadline day by storm once again.

Birmingham City are the major talking point in the transfer window.

Fantastic business.....
    Got to say I agree.. Harry gets his men time after time. Whether Brum can afford it is another discussion. Jota is the signing of the window in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryRam View Post
    Got to say I agree.. Harry gets his men time after time. Whether Brum can afford it is another discussion. Jota is the signing of the window in my opinion.
    Jota is defiantly the signing of the EFL window but overall Kylian's move from AS Monaco to PSG on a season-long loan with an option to buy is the singing of the transfer window.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)