+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "New Ground"

Quote Originally Posted by Young_Nudger View Post
    FFS !!!
    I've got it on good authority we are planning a ground share with Colchester.
    Shows r daft tha r then dun it lad

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Shows r daft tha r then dun it lad
    Got to agree daft .... but not ****ing THICK like you boy

Could be wrong but didn't Rev preastley say that oakwell could only be for a football team or something on them lines

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Never heard owt as daft in mi life Barnsley leaving Oakwell for a place on the outskirts of town, there's no place big enough for a start.
    There's plenty o room. Plenty o land where pits were shut darn forra start. They've utilised that type of land int last 30 years to build housing estates and retail parks, why not a football stadium?

It's ballax in my eyes but Roma asked us a hypothetical question. I wouldn't rule it art personally Colliers. God knows what plans these new owners have, we can speculate all we like. Stay at oakwell for me

Quote Originally Posted by upthecolliers View Post
    Confucius he say sumbody sung that.
    Rob Dirran

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Dunt think that new scoreboards going to cut much ice with the china man either , he's probably got a bigger tele at hoome

Expect a massive all singing all dancing number straight from a Beijing supplier .

Think we'll be getting sum a them flashy perimeter advertising things that change to different companies every two minutes n all .

These lads are going to want as much exposure as they can get which is the whole point of em buying club .
    New Scooar board ? It wa brock on setdi buy cheep buy twice

i might by losing it but years ago late 70s or early 80s im sure there was talk of building a new stadium down grange lane way.

you could build a new stadium on the old brewery site and still call it oakwell although i feel the stadium name will change soon after the takeover.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234