+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did we expect...

What did we expect...

Looks like we have shifted players on and won't bring in any signings but what did we expect? We have mike Ashley as owner!!!

Usual rubbish window for us

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Usual rubbish window for us
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa resigns in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Looks like we have shifted players on and won't bring in any signings but what did we expect? We have mike Ashley as owner!!!
    In Ashley's words.... Charnley reports to Rafa who has sole responsibility for players/signings.I for one don't knoww who is to blame for this usual debacle but I can guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if Rafa resigns in the morning
    I don't think he will. He's clearly-and rightly-pissed off at our lack of 'correct' business but today is a legacy of that rather than a 'final straw' type situation. If he was going to go I think it would have been before today; the next window is another matter....

Keith Downie
    Understand Newcastle are finished for business in this window, despite De Jong, Rivière, Krul, Lazaar & Hanley all leaving in the last week.

it would appear that that is that !

have an early night lads

Its the same old. Ashley gambling on us having enough points on 1 Jan so he doesn't have to spend anything. Even if we are in the bottom three it'll be the battle cry that ends with a whimper again and protestations that the players we wanted were too expensive. The man is a complete and utter fat fkn cnut and his mate the fat fkn weeble is even worse in my eyes. Reporter in the chronicle says we've a £11 million net spend. That is fkn atrocious. There are numerous championship clubs who have spent way more than that. How can Fulham afford £15 million never mind 18 and we cant spend that? Pathetic again.
    The rollercoaster starts again with NUFC seat belt buckle faulty. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.

Lots deals are collapsing.

Sanchez
    Van Dyke
    etc..

Quote Originally Posted by kingstonbob View Post
    Its the same old. Ashley gambling on us having enough points on 1 Jan so he doesn't have to spend anything. Even if we are in the bottom three it'll be the battle cry that ends with a whimper again and protestations that the players we wanted were too expensive. The man is a complete and utter fat fkn cnut and his mate the fat fkn weeble is even worse in my eyes. Reporter in the chronicle says we've a £11 million net spend. That is fkn atrocious. There are numerous championship clubs who have spent way more than that. How can Fulham afford £15 million never mind 18 and we cant spend that? Pathetic again.
    The rollercoaster starts again with NUFC seat belt buckle faulty. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail.
    Its £5 fkn million the Chronic conveniently forgot to put the £6 million we got for Gibson,off Everton in to their sums..Wa nkers as weel,there will be ar5e licking articles from Ryder amd his mates in the morning.Whereas they should be reaming the fat kernt...

Well if rafa was serious about getting players in he wouldnt have been on a jolly yesterday

he would have been with charnley persuading players to come here

he confuses everyone does rafa
    tells plsyers they can go and then plays them

tells players they have no future and puts them on the bench
    tells goalies they must stay and force their way into the first team whilst publicly looking for a goalie

trys and sells gayle and then expects him to get the goals we need to stay up

i didnt expect anyone in when i saw he was of on a jo;;y

commited to us
    i dont think so

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)