+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Robert Snodgrass

Robert Snodgrass

is yours for a season, have fun, he'll be a massive help in getting you up again imo,
    stay safe now
    john.

Thanks DagJo. Not my type of player, but has proved me wrong for a while so I think he can be the missing puzzle piece for Bruce who will be spoiled for choice in this crowded midfield.

I liked to sneak him into my Fantasy side. Never popular but got me a surprisingly tidy points tally.

Seriously, I think he is/ will be, our best signing of the season.

Unless we get that Lasagga guy from under Leeds noses.

Big Call Oz. I still believe Terry (when he finally finds his feet) will be the best signing.

Not sure on this signing, we need a goal scorer

Haven't seen much of Terry or anyone else to make that call but wary of big name players in the twilight of their career just along for the pay. Hopefully he's putting in the effort. Snodgrass did well with Bruce at Hull.

Lasagga is off the table. Well played Leeds. They've just replaced Chris Woods

Great loan signing this..

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)