+ Visit Aston Villa FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Missed another one

Missed another one

The Blues grabbed Jota from Brentford for a tidy £ 6 million. I've been harping on here about us getting him to supply Hogan. The Blues may be a promotion contender with their summer signings.

It's going to be interesting Tone, that's for sure. Who needs the Premier League eh! 😎

Exactly. If it wasn't for the fact I don't get to see this division it wouldn't be bad.

I'm pretty pleased with who we got and how early on we got them. Snodgrass amd hourihane will supply hogan and Kodija when fit. And let's be thankful we managed to keep hold of Hutton, Richards and Gabby because in today's money climate they could have each been sold for upwards of twenty pounds

Add Elmo and Green to that list and we can supply Kodjia with quality from all sides of the pitch. I think it's taken the premiere league players time to adjust to this league.
    On paper we have the best team in the league by a mile apart from possibly Middlesbrough.
    It's been a great window but let's hope the first few games was a blip and we can make a decent fist of being promoted. Bruce will probably be sacked if he doesn't. He's been given 2 windows and he's built a good team so I'm remaining positive.

Quote Originally Posted by stateside View Post
    Exactly. If it wasn't for the fact I don't get to see this division it wouldn't be bad.
    What he said.

I'm just sitting here hoping that Rafa leaves Newcastle and Xia moves in to bring the FSW to Villa Park and give old useless tactics the boot or a promotion.

"Best team on paper by a mile"? Yeah right Bongers. Other points : I did not realise that all us Midlanders were owned by the Chinese, their govt is looking to restrict overseas investment so WTF Doc? Also Statesy, not sure you are making Rafa too welcome by calling him an obese purveyor of food and drink. Got the Spanish right though.

Having said that, please make it happen.

LOL. BB. I'll try to be nicer.

The fat Spanish waiter can **** off. Can't stand the bloke. Typical cheque book manager

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)