+ Visit Motherwell FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Peter Hartley signs

Peter Hartley signs

Club have signed defender Peter Hartley from Blackpool on a season long loan,good work down behind the scenes by the club in capturing our latest two signings,average age of the team has come tumbling down from last season which can only be good for us long term.Dont want to tempt fate but well done to the club for holding onto both Moult and Caddens with two hours of transfer window left fingers crossed 😀😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Club have signed defender Peter Hartley from Blackpool on a season long loan,good work down behind the scenes by the club in capturing our latest two signings,average age of the team has come tumbling down from last season which can only be good for us long term.Dont want to tempt fate but well done to the club for holding onto both Moult and Caddens with two hours of transfer window left fingers crossed ������
    Brilliant transfer window - well done to Burrows, Robbo and all involved. Nuff said !

Quote Originally Posted by texaco cup View Post
    Dont want to tempt fate but well done to the club for holding onto both Moult and Caddens with two hours of transfer window left fingers crossed 😀😀😀
    Were there any bids on Moult? I donít recall reading about any.
    Maybe clubs are just waiting to pick him up on the free when his contract is up.

Quote Originally Posted by firparkUSA View Post
    Were there any bids on Moult? I don’t recall reading about any.
    Maybe clubs are just waiting to pick him up on the free when his contract is up.
    Yes, one derisory offer from Aberdeen, which was promptly rejected.

Thats the big difference now. We are not accepting derisory offers for our players any more. I remember the time we would bite the hand off anyone who came in with an offer.