+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday fun

Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    "If you had seven sweets in your hand and Tyrone asked you for one, and Abdul asked you for one, how many would you still have?" asked the teacher.

"I'd still have seven," answered Little Johnny.

Boy to dad - Why do they say gardeners have got 'green fingers' when their fingers aren't green ?

Dad to boy - It's just a saying. It's like when someone is caught stealing something, they say that they've been caught 'red-handed', even though their hands aren't actually red.

I was talking to a woman last night and she said, that last time she had *** it was like the 100 metres at the Olympics.

I said "what, was it all done in over 9 seconds"

"No" she said, "It involved 8 men and a gun".

That's hillarious

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Correct Exile.
    Gunt for example would have got a right telling off for that Zip, so why have you completely lowered the tone by posting the N word and various other anti-black comments ?. (even if it is in a joke thread)
    Ive edited out the offending words as best I can, and Ive had to do it in your quoted reply as well Ex. But this is something that Footymad Admin want us to clamp down much more on these days and believe me you could have been banned for that Zip. Ive chose to edit instead of dishing out a ban, lets hope I/we don't regret my choice of non-action eh.
    Yes, Acido and it's interesting those 'jokes' weren't met with the usual tsunami of fierce protests and pious indignation.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNTERYY36 View Post
    Yes, Acido and it's interesting those 'jokes' weren't met with the usual tsunami of fierce protests and pious indignation.

Not a peep Gunt

You mean like these?09-07-2017, 04:46 PM #21
    POGGYWELL

Come on get this one banned off here!

09-07-2017, 04:58 PM #22
    Jonnyboy501

Don't think there's a place for the "N" word here or anywhere else.

09-07-2017, 06:04 PM #24
    tarnmad

No me neither , come on mods it's 2017

09-07-2017, 07:08 PM #27
    Romared

Don't think there's a place for the "N" word here or anywhere else.
    I totally agree , let's hope it wasn't meant , sometimes things are misunderstood in texts etc ! That remark is beyond that tho

09-07-2017, 10:24 PM #35
    tarnmad
    tarnmad is offline Hall Of Fame

Been reading this message board for 5/6 years since leaving Barnsley to live in Ireland. Usually great threads and nice to keep up to date with what's going on at Oakwell. But, I am sick of this idiots constant racist cr@p. Why he is tolerated around here is beyond me.
    I come on here for football not politics and certainly not any form of racism , people who use that launguage should be embarrassed it's sad that still nowadays people think that is acceptable it's a sad day for this board

Wat a pathetic person you really are , trawling back thru posts and quoting like you do ? You need to gerrart moor , all rubbish and no mention of Football ? Griping at the Crynes and all about money etc , get thi earrd seen to quick , tha dunt talk football cos tha rarely guz , FC off back t Spain ya miserable gett

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Wat a pathetic person you really are , trawling back thru posts and quoting like you do ? You need to gerrart moor , all rubbish and no mention of Football ? Griping at the Crynes and all about money etc , get thi earrd seen to quick , tha dunt talk football cos tha rarely guz , FC off back t Spain ya miserable gett

"Trawling"' this from the ultimate fiserman What's up don't you like what you've written, not really surprising
    but from somebody that can't remember what he posted yesterday that's rich but you really can talk Sh1t
    & I don't need to ask your permission what I post it's opinions man & I am entitled to mine so just remember who started this childish abuse FC back t Spain ya miserable gett ......Charming but absolutely in character
    Can't mention football because I wasn't there as you so regularly point out oh No 1 fan
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 16-09-2017 at 07:09 PM.

Tha Pathetic and tha won't change ! SADDO carnt talk footy cos tha nivva goes t enny matches ,

Why do you quote and repeat in print some posts ? Arr you sick ? Orr have too much time on your hands ? Pathetic again , wat a life you must lead

Certainly wont change on your account so gett used to it [see what I did there ?]

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Why do you quote and repeat in print some posts ? Arr you sick ? Orr have too much time on your hands ? Pathetic again , wat a life you must lead

"Why do you quote and repeat in print some posts ?"

because it's a free world where permission doesn't have to be sought so why shouldn't I

Can't you stand to see your own posts No Perfectly understandable

In the meantime just shut the front door
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 16-09-2017 at 07:19 PM.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast