+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday fun

Life was so much better when you were in Spain , no nitpicking or talk of Football , Crynes Family Fortunes, no quotes from back yonda , how refreshing , have you thought about being positive at any time soon ? Pathetic and thas allus bin same , ****tsrerring nobody , sit an quote all tha likes fomee Sweet Cheeks

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Life was so much better when you were in Spain , no nitpicking or talk of Football , Crynes Family Fortunes, no quotes from back yonda , how refreshing , have you thought about being positive at any time soon ? Pathetic and thas allus bin same , ****tsrerring nobody , sit an quote all tha likes fomee Sweet Cheeks

Funny that I thought life was so much better when you stopped posting gibberish for a while
    & now I've found out it pysses you off I'll do it all the more

That's cos tharra weirdo ! Nosing in to anything tha can , but tha knos nowt abart football , quotes , politics , crap and general lack of Empathy towards the Cryne Family are your obvious choices ,your a needling nomark who thankfully I don't need to ever spend anytime with , av you been to a game lately ? Thort not it's hundreds of miles from Midlands isn't it ?

Have you ever thought of taking English lessons?

Its a shame to want to do so, but this thread might just end up getting locked soon. Its going nowhere fast at the moment, wouldn't we all agree ?.

After replying to your suggestion Exile and agreeing with you that Zip was indeed wrong to post what he did (and Id edited out the offensive sutff as best as I could), I would have preferred it if you hadn't then quoted the whole thing again and tried to carry the argument on even further.
    Last edited by Acido; 16-09-2017 at 09:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Have you ever thought of taking English lessons?
    Have you thought about how you are towards the Cryne Family ? You have never shown any respect towards them and what they have done to save the club , all you are interested in is how much money are they worth , how much is left from transfers , it's none of our business as long as the club keeps moving forward and debt free , who cares ? You Mr Nosey that's who , the one who picks up on any slight mistake by Certain posters !! ( of your choice ) why would i want to take English Lessons ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acido View Post
    Its a shame to want to do so, but this thread might just end up getting locked soon. Its going nowhere fast at the moment, wouldn't we all agree ?.

After replying to your suggestion Exile and agreeing with you that Zip was indeed wrong to post what he did (and Id edited out the offensive sutff as best as I could), I would have preferred it if you hadn't then quoted the whole thing again and tried to carry the argument on even further.

Acido
    In repeating your amendment to the original post I was actually trying to highlight what a good job you had done & for those who didn't see the original
    As for carrying on the argument, isn't that what we all do every time we respond to fellow posters & I only made that one response did I not? saying sarcastically that Zips amended post was hillarious
    So what's wrong with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    That's cos tharra weirdo ! Nosing in to anything tha can , but tha knos nowt abart football , quotes , politics , crap and general lack of Empathy towards the Cryne Family are your obvious choices ,your a needling nomark who thankfully I don't need to ever spend anytime with , av you been to a game lately ? Thort not it's hundreds of miles from Midlands isn't it ?

Just over a week ago I mentioned on here that I was going for an MRI scan
    The only person who showed any interest as to "my" health was SB for which I thank him {Animal PM'd me for which I also thank him]
    There is one on here who professes to be Christian who I thought would be the first to show empathy [not a peep]
    Empathy my ar$e you bigot

Cant wait for next weeks Friday Fun.

Can ivvry body check in early ? We can discuss all ailments at our dedicated Health Clinic , discuss any problem you may have , I wish you all the best of health each and everyone , seriously too x Docta Roma, OTIY keep the faith in health and Happiness , Live the life you love , and love the life you live , Tiamo

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast