+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Friday fun

Friday fun

I like a laugh on a Friday. Especially as I'm off for a fortnight with my better half.

Read the post "Looks like Swansea were after two strikers" on BBS... feckin hilarious 😅😅

The big joke the de Dar star is a bigger joke making out last night that we hadn't got our man.

Quote Originally Posted by 6ozDave View Post
    I like a laugh on a Friday. Especially as I'm off for a fortnight with my better half.

Read the post "Looks like Swansea were after two strikers" on BBS... feckin hilarious ����
    Just read it.

People sometimes wonder why Nudge sometimes gets curt replies on here. It's because we know what he's up to. Throwing out bait in the form of an outrageous comment/opinion and then sitting back waiting for a bite.

I'm off to Cleethorpes for the weekend with Laura. Finishing work at three then getting the arriva bus to Wakefield Bus Station. Walking from bus station to Wakefield Westgate. Then getting the train to either Sheffield or Donny to intercept Laura on the Cleethorpes train. Fun filled frolics before I've even got there.

Looking forward to it though. It will be the highlight of my summer

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    I'm off to Cleethorpes for the weekend with Laura. Finishing work at three then getting the arriva bus to Wakefield Bus Station. Walking from bus station to Wakefield Westgate. Then getting the train to either Sheffield or Donny to intercept Laura on the Cleethorpes train. Fun filled frolics before I've even got there.

Looking forward to it though. It will be the highlight of my summer
    Enny satsumas, flex, lampshade in thi carrier bag ? Ope you ev a great time wite leetnin cheep or theer ?

Cheers Roma Yeah, went back in april for the day and boozer's aren't too bad price wise with happy hours and that. There's one up from front that'll have racing on. That'll do for me

.......bit late obviously

Found these in mi old joke book.......

A plane carrying one hundred Catholic Priests crashed on its way to Rome and all were killed.

At the Pearly Gates St. Peter says to them " All of you who have committed acts of *****philia can turn around and fuq off to hell"

Ninety nine of the Priests turn around and walk away.

St. Peter suddenly shouts " Hold on, you can take this deaf ba$tard with you as well!

There was a Catholic Priest who had his Altar boys shave his hair off for charity

When asked how he felt, he said "Well it does feel funny but it doesn't half make my c0ck look bigger"

A school teacher, a lawyer, a Catholic priest and three young boys are on a plane with only three parachutes. Engines explode, plane starts going down.

The teacher says, 'Save the children!'

The lawyer yells, 'FUQ THE CHILDREN!'

The Catholic priest looks around and whispers, 'Is there time?'

There's two ways of knowing that a Catholic priest is a *****phile

1. He's a Catholic

2. He's a priest

A Catholic priest is up in court for abusing Choirboys.
    Amazingly the Judge let's him off with a warning.
    When the prosecution lawyer protests, the Judge said, "Listen I heard that choir singing, they needed fuqing"!

C of E priest I heard , twist n turn ( deacon blue ) see warra did theer Deacon Blue ? Thort not , Ciao

Quote Originally Posted by red_card4zip View Post
    .......bit late obviously

Found these in mi old joke book.......

A plane carrying one hundred Catholic Priests crashed on its way to Rome and all were kille

At the Pearly Gates St. Peter says to them " All of you who have committed acts of *****philia can turn around and fuq off to hell"

Ninety nine of the Priests turn around and walk away.

St. Peter suddenly shouts " Hold on, you can take this deaf ba$tard with you as well!

There was a Catholic Priest who had his Altar boys shave his hair off for charity

When asked how he felt, he said "Well it does feel funny but it doesn't half make my c0ck look bigger"

A school teacher, a lawyer, a Catholic priest and three young boys are on a plane with only three parachutes. Engines explode, plane starts going down.

The teacher says, 'Save the children!'

The lawyer yells, 'FUQ THE CHILDREN!'

The Catholic priest looks around and whispers, 'Is there time?'

There's two ways of knowing that a Catholic priest is a *****phile

1. He's a Catholic

2. He's a priest

A Catholic priest is up in court for abusing Choirboys.
    Amazingly the Judge let's him off with a warning.
    When the prosecution lawyer protests, the Judge said, "Listen I heard that choir singing, they needed fuqing"!
    A disgraceful slur on the Catholic religion. It's not even funny.

It's embarrassing.

Hope that helps.

I honestly don't know how devout Muslims can follow all the rules of the Qur'an.

The one in our corner shop can't even follow the rule of....... 'Multi-pack: not to be sold separately.'

When I first started hearing about these 'Muslim grooming gangs' it got my hopes up.

I thought they'd finally figured out how to use deodorant.

I saw this talking Muslim doll in the toy store and asked the shop owner what it was supposed to say.

'Dunno', he said, 'nobody's dared to pull the cord.....'

I told my Muslim mate Raj that I saw a false widow in the bath the other day.

"What's one of those then?" He asked.

"It's a large tub that you fill with water and wash in." I replied.

Now that Mo Farah has finished track racing he's wishing to change his name.

In keeping with the Muslim faith, he's changing from Farah to Lester.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast