+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Good read

brilliant read felt a bit for sinclair stuck in sheffield station obviously wanted to join us switch agents mate !

What a excellent read that is,very insightful

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    brilliant read felt a bit for sinclair stuck in sheffield station obviously wanted to join us switch agents mate !
    He was probably in the Sheffield Tap,having a half of that 9% beer

I told you it was Mr McCabe's fault

Brilliant time line of events that. Felt like i was in the room with them. Shame agents have the hold on so many players happiness and futures. Think of the boys who wanted to come here. Think of James Hanson who thought he was off to Scunny for regular footy. He's now here till Jan probably not going to be playing at all. On the purchase of Donaldson i really do think he is going to become a cult hero for us. Character in abundance. Bet he wasn't far off ticking all 15 points on wilders checklist...

Quote Originally Posted by boltonblade View Post
    Brilliant time line of events that. Felt like i was in the room with them. Shame agents have the hold on so many players happiness and futures. Think of the boys who wanted to come here. Think of James Hanson who thought he was off to Scunny for regular footy. He's now here till Jan probably not going to be playing at all. On the purchase of Donaldson i really do think he is going to become a cult hero for us. Character in abundance. Bet he wasn't far off ticking all 15 points on wilders checklist...
    I did not know he had played for Christopher at Halifax,so he will know all about his character,I was also amazed how much he likes Harry Redknapp

Quote Originally Posted by BlockD View Post
    I did not know he had played for Christopher at Halifax,so he will know all about his character,I was also amazed how much he likes Harry Redknapp
    For all his faults (alledgedly), Harry is not daft. He has spent all his life in football management being nice to everyone - the players, the media, other managers, etc. He knows that that pays off in nearly every walk of life, but especially in "an old boys club" like football. You never know when you might need someone else to do you a favour and it is always a good idea to keep the media on your side.
    To be fair, he has always championed the cause of young English managers. For that alone, he deserves some respect.

And yes, every football fan who isn't aware what goes on behind the scenes, should read that excellent article.
    Last edited by RonnieWaldock; 02-09-2017 at 08:29 AM.

No, neither did i. Small world. I can see the link with Redknapp...both no nonsense when it comes to agents etc. Although Harry don't mind spending a bit when given the chance. Would love to see what wilder could do with a cheque for £10mill i think we'd win the league!

And another thing about the article.I also have the same pullover with zip,that our Christopher is so elegantly sporting,but it looks a lot better on me

And another thing about the article.I also have the same pullover with zip,that our Christopher is so elegantly sporting,but it looks a lot better on me
    Yes maybe, but could you have made Coutts the midfield dynamo that he has become today?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast