+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Good read

Quote Originally Posted by Chips1889 View Post
    I told you it was Mr McCabe's fault
    Nobody likes a smart arse.

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yes maybe, but could you have made Coutts the midfield dynamo that he has become today?
    Absolutely not Mr G,I would have bombed him out and spent all the budget on bringing back Stephen McGinn,fair to say United are in better hands with Christopher in charge,rather than a buffoon like me

Quote Originally Posted by blockd View Post
    absolutely not mr g,i would have bombed him out and spent all the budget on bringing back stephen mcginn,fair to say united are in better hands with christopher in charge,rather than a buffoon like me
    lol!

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieWaldock View Post
    For all his faults (alledgedly), Harry is not daft. He has spent all his life in football management being nice to everyone - the players, the media, other managers, etc. He knows that that pays off in nearly every walk of life, but especially in "an old boys club" like football. You never know when you might need someone else to do you a favour and it is always a good idea to keep the media on your side.
    To be fair, he has always championed the cause of young English managers. For that alone, he deserves some respect.
    If you're Harry's mate he can always sort Agents out for you because none of them will want to get on Harry's bad side as he has the biggest brown envelopes!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    It must be r8 that Tufty tells lies,cos i dint hear him blame the board for any of the non signings.UTCB

Its a proper football club mate

Read the report & watched the video whilst I was away and got to say its absolutely gripping stuff. Just shows how agents are pulling all the players strings for the sake of their own pocket lining antics. Its a real eye opener as to what goes off behind normally closed doors. And yet we've still got some 'fans' over on S2 that dogmatically refuse to believe and hear whats just happened on that expose. Get a fvcking grip of yourselves I say. Turning to rat sh1t that forum. A lot better balanced views on here now that the drains have been cleared.

It seems like Sinclair's tweeted that nowt was agreed with us,and says the mini documentary was too one sided.I don't think our Chris will like Sinclair makin owt that he's tellin lies.I know who i believe. UTCB

Quote Originally Posted by rodcurrie View Post
    It seems like Sinclair's tweeted that nowt was agreed with us,and says the mini documentary was too one sided.I don't think our Chris will like Sinclair makin owt that he's tellin lies.I know who i believe. UTCB
    And who do you think told Sinclair what to tweet?

From what I heard, United and Watford had agreed on the deal, Sinclair's agent (and therefore Sinclair) hadn't.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast