+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Good read

You can't fake the video well you could but it would take better actors than our managerial and admin team and more time than they had on deadline day. The lads made himself to look foolish with the quotes it's a life lesson for him I hope he learns from it,and starts to take control of his his life and career,this isn't a trial run he gets one shot at it like everyone else be a pity if he just sat on the sidelines and watched everyone else living the dream

Quote Originally Posted by GrayBlade View Post
    Yes it's been discussed an another page of this thread Silent. He Tweeted the one-sided comment a couple of days after the window closed basically backing his agent, it made a few if us think that it was at his agent's request and not his own words, even Watford fans.

If I'd not seen the video I might have believed him with our board's past window history, but I trust Chris on this one.
    Thanks for this Gray - I had completely missed that because I didn't get round to reading the whole thread. The power of agents is not always for the benefit of the player it seems whereas the 'servant/master' relationship should really be in favour of the player.

It genuinely seems the Club did everything that could be expected of us on deadline day.

UTB

https://twitter.com/JSinclair_48/sta...49307452698625

As someone on twitter said - if Sinclair is happy at Watford why was he sat at Sheffield Station?

Quote Originally Posted by rotweissler View Post
    https://twitter.com/JSinclair_48/sta...49307452698625

As someone on twitter said - if Sinclair is happy at Watford why was he sat at Sheffield Station?
    To marvel at how wonderful and efficiently run our Railway system is in Sheffield?

You would have though the lad would have had the nous to go to the clearly signposted taxi rank and say to Cabbie,Sheffield Uniteds training ground please and dont spare the horses

Quote Originally Posted by silentjourneyhome View Post
    I thought this was a great read. However, I have just received a phone call to say that the Tuesday Gossip column on Teletext (yes I know!) has an article from the Watford Observer in which they quote Jerome Sinclair as saying that 'the behind the scenes video covering transfer deadline day at Sheffield United is 'one-sided'. The Blades came close to signing the Watford striker on loan.'

It doesn't state in what way he believes it was 'one-sided' but I think we can guess.
    Well yes, strictly speaking it is one sided. We never see/hear the people on the other end of the phone conversations. Still pretty damming though all considered.

They didn't actually quote him, at least in the copy Ive seen. They just reported his twitter posts. But not the slagging he got from ther twitterati. For some reason.

Edit, not sure what went wrong, was a reply to SJH

Excellent piece and video. About time somebody blew the lid of the whole rotten business and nobody better to do it than CW. Should be seen by every fan.
    Last edited by RiverTyneBlade; 05-09-2017 at 03:47 PM.

This is brilliant listening as well guys.

It's the bloke that did the blog and video being interviewed about it by an Oxford based media company.first 20 minutes

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/...112915286?mt=2. On APPLE

or

https://www.s24su.com/forum/index.ph...article.57663/
    Last edited by GrayBlade; 05-09-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456