+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: England tho

England tho

Early in the match (30 mins) but jeez, what a pile of sh1te

Easy to agree,why are we playing 2 holding midfield players,Ox cant understand why he's even in the side,just strolls abart,Alii looks and plays like he thinks he's Neymar but he's not.Jones is not international class.
    Southgate's system's

Whatever the result Henderson and Dier are Dire together in CM. I think the idea is that by having two defensive minded CM's it'll allow the more attacking minded players a bit of freedom, but there's a massive lack of class in CM there and hardly a decent pass between them.

England are utter gash and always will be while ever they continue with the philosphy of, and I quote that great mangerial flop Gary Neville, 'investing time in players' instead of picking players in form, they will not improve at all i'm sorry to say.

Only listened to it on the radio,it did sound poor,i know he is currently injured,but England should always play Ross Barkley in a Duffy type role

absolutely no chance in russia why we are playing 2 holding midfielders at home is unbelievably negative by southgate could do worse than play our system and get rashford up front with kane with alli in behind and couldnt believe it when commentator said southgate regards jones as best defender in england as for dixons comments could it be that kyle is an ex spurs player he would be brilliant in our wing back set up

Quote Originally Posted by shorehamoldboy View Post
    ... couldnt believe it when commentator said southgate regards jones as best defender in england...
    He also said that Joe Hart was easily our best keeper. There was no comment from his guide dog though...

jack butland is the best keeper weve got and definetly better than joe hart think he would have saved their goal

I thought it was one of the better England qualifiers,yes England weren't gr8 by any means but at least Slovakia made a game of it.England have zero chance of winnin next summer but it would be nice if they got through to the 2nd or 3rd round for a change.The way Hoddle kept bangin on abart Alli i was wonderin if he was his agent or summat. UTCB

I find myself less and less interested in England matches I used to go to them about 15 yrs ago now I didn't even watch the Malta game #allabouttheblades

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast