+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Time for all Boots fans to support KN

Quote Originally Posted by nottsun View Post
    I am a Boots fan

Every Boots fan I've ever met has been a big Jesse.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post
    I met a Cuban Boots fan once He was no loafer.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    I watched the game yesterday and as a neutral i have to say it was not good viewing... Malta got 10 men behind the ball and England were clueless in how to break them down until the substitutions... and in saying that Sterling isnt and never will be a footballer... he is a total joke and to leave Rashford out is gonna cost Southgate his job at some stage... very surprised by Livermore who I though had an unusually bad game along with Henderson... Vardy and Welbeck along with Rashford totally changed the game and deserve their starts on Monday... Southgate reminds me a little of O'Neill for us in the fact that if he has an idea he goes with it and persists with it even when its clearly not working..
    Don't disagree with anything you have put. My biggest concern with England is the lack of a creative centre midfield. We have players who can score. A mate said to me yesterday ' but they all score for fun in the prem', my response was simple, when they play for England they don't have Silva, Pogba, Hazard, Coutinho or Erikkson supplying them with quality ball. We have ****ing Henderson and Livermore, both would struggle to unlock door never mind a packed dedence.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaspie View Post

I went to Jesse Boot back in the day and here's one to mark the difference in those times and now;

Discipline was enforced with a cat o nine tails. But there were checks n balances in place. It was the strap until the forth year and 'Pop' Roland's class.

Get the 'tails' once and you got the message. Get it twice and there was no further point in you being at school.

Happy days

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123