+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for all Boots fans to support KN

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away?
    That's why they are playing in Division Two. If they were Kane's they would be in Premiership. You pays peanuts ....

Strange really you watch England and get 90mins of boring tippy tappy football, you watch Notts you get 90mins of **** hoofball... Guess it might be too much to ask for something in the middle somewhere...

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Strange really you watch England and get 90mins of boring tippy tappy football, you watch Notts you get 90mins of **** hoofball... Guess it might be too much to ask for something in the middle somewhere...
    After watching Notts for 47 years I am perfectly happy how the season is going.

Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away?
    That's what supporting a League 2 team is about , think you need to support Man U or Chelsea! So you didn't think the second half of the Accrington match was entertaining from where you were sat in the ground?

I am a Boots fan

Quote Originally Posted by nottsun View Post
    I am a Boots fan
    So am I. I have an S/T in block D10.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    That's what supporting a League 2 team is about , think you need to support Man U or Chelsea! So you didn't think the second half of the Accrington match was entertaining from where you were sat in the ground?
    Not when we gave away 2 points I didn't. After over 65 years if the Lane, I know what supporting a lower club is about!

Not when we gave away 2 points I didn't. After over 65 years if the Lane, I know what supporting a lower club is about!
    Boots restaurant has changed over the years:

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...-a-guided-tour

Quote Originally Posted by Wedgie_pie View Post
    Watched the Accy game again on iFollow......yet another ironic cheer when Collin finally gave an under-arm roll-out to Jones in the 2nd half....plus, is it my imagination, or do we deliberately take an age over throw-ins, goal kicks etc, even the ball-boys at home seem to be sleep-walking?

Actually, after the Accy sending-off, we started to knock it around against 10-men.....maybe that's what KN meant when he said we DIDN'T stick to the pre-match gameplan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I've seen.

Back to England ... bring on Rashford, Vardy and Welbeck and suddenly we don't look ****e. Who would have thought that?
    I watched the game yesterday and as a neutral i have to say it was not good viewing... Malta got 10 men behind the ball and England were clueless in how to break them down until the substitutions... and in saying that Sterling isnt and never will be a footballer... he is a total joke and to leave Rashford out is gonna cost Southgate his job at some stage... very surprised by Livermore who I though had an unusually bad game along with Henderson... Vardy and Welbeck along with Rashford totally changed the game and deserve their starts on Monday... Southgate reminds me a little of O'Neill for us in the fact that if he has an idea he goes with it and persists with it even when its clearly not working..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast