+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time for all Boots fans to support KN

Time for all Boots fans to support KN

Looking at interviews with KN it is obvious that he feels frustrated and a bit miffed with many Notts fans on his back regards his team selections. Its time chaps to get behind him after all, he is the Manager if we don't trust him (and many don't) he will be on his way if things don't go according to plan - if all the fans are behind him, it must boost his ego and confidence which will then reflect in Notts performances on the pitch.

Title should read "Time for all Notts fans to support KN" - "Damn spill Chucker"
    Last edited by BanjoPie; 01-09-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Looking at interviews with KN it is obvious that he feels frustrated and a bit miffed with many Notts fans on his back regards his team selections. Its time chaps to get behind him after all, he is the Manager if we don't trust him (and many don't) he will be on his way if things don't go according to plan - if all the fans are behind him, it must boost his ego and confidence which will then reflect in Notts performances on the pitch.

Title should read "Time for all Notts fans to support KN" - "Damn spill Chucker"
    But the majority (if not all) do support him. KN (if he really is miffed), and others, really do need to realise that for right or wrong people are actually allowed to have an opinion. It would be an awfully drab, grey life if we all had to tow the party line. Of course your comments about support boosting the confidence of the team are correct but I doubt for one minute comments made on here (and generally about AH funding WOW players) have any effect whatsoever on KH.

Some people criticise Alan Hardy now and again, but I really haven't seen many having a go at KN, so I don't really get this thread. Stop doing what you're not doing?

Also, as England aren't really worth a thread of their own, can I just say that is perhaps the worst side we have ever put out. Southgate would give Graham Taylor a run for his money in that respect.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 01-09-2017 at 07:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Some people criticise Alan Hardy now and again, but I really haven't seen many having a go at KN, so I don't really get this thread. Stop doing what you're not doing?

Also, as England aren't really worth a thread of their own, can I just say that is perhaps the worst side we have ever put out. Southgate would give Graham Taylor a run for his money in that respect.

Too bleddy right. Sterling and Henderson in particular are most embarrassing

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post

We are allowed to express opinions based on what we see, surely? If he can't take the heat...

Quote Originally Posted by uysapie View Post
    We are allowed to express opinions based on what we see, surely? If he can't take the heat...
    Yep I've saw 3 wins and 1 draw, looks good to me

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I've seen.

Back to England ... bring on Rashford, Vardy and Welbeck and suddenly we don't look ****e. Who would have thought that?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    I've seen.

Back to England ... bring on Rashford, Vardy and Welbeck and suddenly we don't look ****e. Who would have thought that?
    Although Kane was head & shoulders above the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Although Kane was head & shoulders above the rest.
    Not really, he was playing in the first half. And his second was put on a plate by Rashford. But I would pick him, it's Hendo, Livermore and Sterling who I have an issue with.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Including missed chances 1 on 1 from ageing strikers and crap defending giving points away?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast