+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: England

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Baggieal, without provoking any of your childish abuse, I'm interested as to when you started supporting your team and when you started watching them?
    Out of all the more 'mature' posters on here, you never seem to join in the threads about the history of your club, whether it be great or not.

Just a simple question.
    Evening, Newcy.

You don't seriously expect a coherent reply from him do you?

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper5 View Post
    Evening, Newcy.

You don't seriously expect a coherent reply from him do you?
    Hello sweepster.

No.
    No, I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    "We shall see" Points on the board don't lie! Points are what matters! Mowbray played exciting football but the guy was a knob head as we could not defend any better than a pub side.

Depends what you want................ Lai will be ruthless - points points and more points
    You don't actually read the posts you quote do you ? You just go off on rants recycling the same words over and over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    You don't actually read the posts you quote do you ? You just go off on rants recycling the same words over and over again.

But others have said you are negative! Go and watch Captain Underpants if you want entertainment as clearly people don't post on this board because of the negativity. If we had Ronaldo - it still would not be enough!

7 points out of 9 - all these signings and you are still negative. See a Shrink for feck sake.

As for Newcy - he was the the guy on the roof of the house at Accrington - a sad little perv trying to get a glimmer of life of a premiership club. Admit it newcy - we say you! Blood saw you! You were exposing yourself on that roof with a picture of Des!

But others have said you are negative! Go and watch Captain Underpants if you want entertainment as clearly people don't post on this board because of the negativity. If we had Ronaldo - it still would not be enough!

7 points out of 9 - all these signings and you are still negative. See a Shrink for feck sake.

As for Newcy - he was the the guy on the roof of the house at Accrington - a sad little perv trying to get a glimmer of life of a premiership club. Admit it newcy - we say you! Blood saw you! You were exposing yourself on that roof with a picture of Des!
    Yep, I was right. You had to resort to childish stuff.

Pervert? Exposing myself? Can you explain that? Explain it or apologise before I take it further.

The decent poster sweeper was right.

You cannot give a coherent answer.

That is now the second time you have tried to incorporate bullyblood into this thread.

What is it? Do you need backup?

Come on, answer my question

Tell me about your baggie history.

It looks like you are trying to change the subject. Surely a top fan like yourself would be jumping at the chance to make me look a fool?

C'mon, tell me your stories.

You still haven't pointed out the negativity towards Pulis in my post about you complaining about England not being entertaining.
    Please read the above and respond. That means answer. Just answer that point no other one just that one. Simple enough ?

Others may think i'm negative. I don't give a flying f##k.
    All I state is the truth. I am a realist
    Pulis plays dull football. Fact
    It is not enjoyable to watch. Fact.
    Will it change now ? Hopefully.

You still haven't pointed out the negativity towards Pulis in my post about you complaining about England not being entertaining.
    Please read the above and respond. That means answer. Just answer that point no other one just that one. Simple enough ?

Those are your views but not shared by the majority. If you want facts - 7 points out of 9 is incredible! The signings and depth of our squad is now vastly improved - fact! Jonny Evans has gone from a player who Pulis bought for 8 million to being headhunted for 25 million plus - fact!

Many would take points of entertainment - fact!

PS - there was a creep on the roof at Accrington who exposed himself and just wanted to get a glimmer of premiership football - fact! Come on our 3 fingered friend - admit it!

You cannot answer the simplest of questions can you?

Can't you see people are just laughing at you?

With all due respect Whicka, that is your truth and those are your facts, not mine.

Some will agree 100 % with what you state, other will oppose it 100 %, and, what I believe, the vast majority will be somewhere in the "middle", seeing both positives and negatives about Pulis (as so often is the case, that there are many sides to a manager, person etc).

What I do hope unites us all (maybe apart from guest posters, both welcome and the opposite, on this board) is the fact that we want our club to do good, to prosper etc

Those are your views but not shared by the majority. If you want facts - 7 points out of 9 is incredible! The signings and depth of our squad is now vastly improved - fact! Jonny Evans has gone from a player who Pulis bought for 8 million to being headhunted for 25 million plus - fact!

Many would take points of entertainment - fact!

PS - there was a creep on the roof at Accrington who exposed himself and just wanted to get a glimmer of premiership football - fact! Come on our 3 fingered friend - admit it!
    What would you know about the majority. Do you live local? Do you know how many loyal, long time supporters have stopped going down and gave up season tickets because of the dire football.

You're not faced with it every day. Last Monday morning I was greeted with the words "Seriously mate. How do you pay to watch that?" That was from an Albion supporter. That very supporter I used to go down with in the dark days. Under Saunders, Buckley, Gould etc. When all we could do was dream of being a top flight club again.
    Just to put that into perspective he will not attend again until Pulis has gone. Neither will his brother or his son.
    I don't speak for the majority but neither do you. The difference is you actually think you do.
    This side hasn't improved since Clarke was there. Don't kid yourself.
    His team finished 8th. Fact
    You mention Evans but don't mention Chadli, Rondon, Chester, Macmanaman. How much money there. Law of averages says he had to get one right.
    Nearly three years he's been here and there was still 5 players involved who he never signed last Sunday. Improved my arse.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)