+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: England

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    That is just brilliant.
    It doesn't take much to impress you does it Newcy?

No, not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    I have just read that right ? You want entertainment ?You've spent the last god knows how long defending Pulis for being dull and getting results. If you want entertainment maybe we should go back to the Keegan England or go to watch Bournemouth. lol.
    Talk about contradicting yourself.

No contradiction as I could not give a flying feck about the England side and the overpaid players who kiss the three lions. I would rather West Brom win in a pre season friendly than England winning if there were a choice.

Still negative Whicka with the great signings we made. Perhaps you expected 18 points from the first six games and Ronaldo coming in before deadline! By the way who signed Evans for 8 million and clubs were willing to pay 25 million plus?

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    No, not really.

Admit it - you were the w anker on the house roof at Accrington trying to get a sneek view of a premiership club! Blood did you see him?
    Last edited by baggieal; 02-09-2017 at 03:47 PM.

Oh dear....

Had to edit did we?

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    No contradiction as I could not give a flying feck about the England side and the overpaid players who kiss the three lions. I would rather West Brom win in a pre season friendly than England winning if there were a choice.

Still negative Whicka with the great signings we made. Perhaps you expected 18 points from the first six games and Ronaldo coming in before deadline! By the way who signed Evans for 8 million and clubs were willing to pay 25 million plus?
    Yes you contradicted everything you've said previously. I knew if I waited long enough you'd slip up.

Now you can tell me. What was negative in my post towards Pulis just pointing out that deep down you want to be entertained just like me.

Yes you contradicted everything you've said previously. I knew if I waited long enough you'd slip up.

Now you can tell me. What was negative in my post towards Pulis just pointing out that deep down you want to be entertained just like me.

My entertainment is going to the away games having a laugh and a few pints. Even more entertainment seeing points go in the bag come what may. Seeing a thrilling match and losing does not float my boat. Getting three points does. No time for hard luck stories.

If you don't think the signings Pulis has brought in are a huge step forward in addition to keeping a thirty million player ( what did Pulis pay? ) and taking 7 points - then get some happy pills in the Brummie! I know the Brummie is depressing but for feck sake............. Even Barry is a step up from Fletcher who is injured again - another shrewd signing!!!

As for England - I could not give a toss whether they win or lose as no interest. My view is players on huge salaries should put on the national shirt for pride and country - not more money!!!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    My entertainment is going to the away games having a laugh and a few pints. Even more entertainment seeing points go in the bag come what may. Seeing a thrilling match and losing does not float my boat. Getting three points does. No time for hard luck stories.

If you don't think the signings Pulis has brought in are a huge step forward in addition to keeping a thirty million player ( what did Pulis pay? ) and taking 7 points - then get some happy pills in the Brummie! I know the Brummie is depressing but for feck sake............. Even Barry is a step up from Fletcher who is injured again - another shrewd signing!!!

As for England - I could not give a toss whether they win or lose as no interest. My view is players on huge salaries should put on the national shirt for pride and country - not more money!!!
    Never said the signings weren't a step forward even though i've seen 10 minutes of Burke and can't recollect the Polish bloke . So i'll reserve judgement on them two. And I don't sit in the Brummie.
    Like I said in another thread. This is now Pulis' team he now has nowhere to hide, no excuses for drab football. I've been told for the last two years that when he gets the players he wants he'll start playing football. No more "Look what he's got to work with"
    We shall see.

Never said the signings weren't a step forward even though i've seen 10 minutes of Burke and can't recollect the Polish bloke . So i'll reserve judgement on them two. And I don't sit in the Brummie.
    Like I said in another thread. This is now Pulis' team he now has nowhere to hide, no excuses for drab football. I've been told for the last two years that when he gets the players he wants he'll start playing football. No more "Look what he's got to work with"
    We shall see.

"We shall see" Points on the board don't lie! Points are what matters! Mowbray played exciting football but the guy was a knob head as we could not defend any better than a pub side.

Depends what you want................ Lai will be ruthless - points points and more points

Baggieal, without provoking any of your childish abuse, I'm interested as to when you started supporting your team and when you started watching them?
    Out of all the more 'mature' posters on here, you never seem to join in the threads about the history of your club, whether it be great or not.

Just a simple question.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)