+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: England

Quote Originally Posted by Whicka_Mon View Post
    What would you know about the majority. Do you live local? Do you know how many loyal, long time supporters have stopped going down and gave up season tickets because of the dire football.

You're not faced with it every day. Last Monday morning I was greeted with the words "Seriously mate. How do you pay to watch that?" That was from an Albion supporter. That very supporter I used to go down with in the dark days. Under Saunders, Buckley, Gould etc. When all we could do was dream of being a top flight club again.
    Just to put that into perspective he will not attend again until Pulis has gone. Neither will his brother or his son.
    I don't speak for the majority but neither do you. The difference is you actually think you do.
    This side hasn't improved since Clarke was there. Don't kid yourself.
    His team finished 8th. Fact
    You mention Evans but don't mention Chadli, Rondon, Chester, Macmanaman. How much money there. Law of averages says he had to get one right.
    Nearly three years he's been here and there was still 5 players involved who he never signed last Sunday. Improved my arse.

So bitter!!! So you are saying the great following at Burnley and Accrington who sang Pulis' name frequently are not the majority or hypocrites? Or are you saying the majority are those that don't go and watch streams but then still whinge?

Clarke had no plan B - he was found out and clueless and got lucky in the first 6 months on the back of Roy. The last 12 months of Clarke's tenure was relegation! Where did Clarke go afterwards - which premiership club? Where did Irvine go?

PS - Chester was coming to the club before Pulis came - fact! Chadli is decent but a lazy c unt who does not like hills. Lescott who you also did not mention was sold for a nice profit as his legs went. Many would say Brunt is playing the best football for years and many wanted him out prior to Pulis arriving. So does Pulis not get any credit for this?

Go support a bigger club like Sunderland or Villa - look where they are!!! Now their supporters really have got a reason to whinge!

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    So bitter!!! So you are saying the great following at Burnley and Accrington who sang Pulis' name frequently are not the majority or hypocrites? Or are you saying the majority are those that don't go and watch streams but then still whinge?

Clarke had no plan B - he want found out and clueless and got lucky in the first 6 months on the back of Roy. The last 12 months of Clarke's tenure was relegation!

PS - Chester was coming to the club before Pulis came - fact! Chadli is decent but a lazy c unt who does not like hills. Lescott who you also did not mention was sold for a nice profit as his legs went. Many would say Brunt is playing the best football for years and many wanted him out prior to Pulis arriving. So does Pulis not get any credit for this?

Go support a bigger club lijke Sunderland or Villa - look where they are!!! Now their supporters really have got a reason to whinge!
    Chester signed in the following summer. Pulis arrived December I think. Either way the deal was done 8months later ??? Don't make me laugh.

The following at Burnley and Accrington added up to what? 5000. How is that a majority when we get 20,000 regularly.?
    Please if you only answer one question answer that one? Because i'm baffled . At home games the majority don't sing at all

The last 12 months of Clarke's tenure was not relegation. As we didn't get relegated.

What is our Tone's plan B? Please tell m e. I wished he had one because his Plan A is terrible.

Clarkes team finished 8th with record points. If Our Tone's don't beat that then he is improved nothing.

Before responding can you look at the definitions of the words "improve" and "majority"?

What would you know about the majority. Do you live local? Do you know how many loyal, long time supporters have stopped going down and gave up season tickets because of the dire football.

You're not faced with it every day. Last Monday morning I was greeted with the words "Seriously mate. How do you pay to watch that?" That was from an Albion supporter. That very supporter I used to go down with in the dark days. Under Saunders, Buckley, Gould etc. When all we could do was dream of being a top flight club again.
    Just to put that into perspective he will not attend again until Pulis has gone. Neither will his brother or his son.
    I don't speak for the majority but neither do you. The difference is you actually think you do.
    This side hasn't improved since Clarke was there. Don't kid yourself.
    His team finished 8th. Fact
    You mention Evans but don't mention Chadli, Rondon, Chester, Macmanaman. How much money there. Law of averages says he had to get one right.
    Nearly three years he's been here and there was still 5 players involved who he never signed last Sunday. Improved my arse.
    Sorry but,that friend of yours and his son are not baggie boys to the core.begining to wander about you.you pick your colours and you stick. Just about sick of folk moan Moan ****in moan.and how do you pay to watch that what *******s.

A thread that started off talking about England has gone down the pan, like so many other threads have in the past, why don't you guys just agree to disagree?
    Last edited by curlybaggie; 03-09-2017 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by baggieal View Post
    But others have said you are negative! Go and watch Captain Underpants if you want entertainment as clearly people don't post on this board because of the negativity. If we had Ronaldo - it still would not be enough!

7 points out of 9 - all these signings and you are still negative. See a Shrink for feck sake.

As for Newcy - he was the the guy on the roof of the house at Accrington - a sad little perv trying to get a glimmer of life of a premiership club. Admit it newcy - we say you! Blood saw you! You were exposing yourself on that roof with a picture of Des!
    Why bring me into it Al?

Quote Originally Posted by albion68 View Post
    Sorry but,that friend of yours and his son are not baggie boys to the core.begining to wander about you.you pick your colours and you stick. Just about sick of folk moan Moan ****in moan.and how do you pay to watch that what *******s.
    No need to wonder about me mate. Forty years this year. If I ay Albion nobody is. Please explain how I am moaning. I don't like what I see. I say it.
    You never complained about anything ?

Sick to the back teeth of people dismissing opposing views as moaning or negative.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Why bring me into it Al?
    '55, I've got the upmost respect for you but I wouldn't go as far as 'cracking one off' over a picture of you.

Well, not on a roof anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA1955 View Post
    Why bring me into it Al?
    Apologies 1955! Meant to say the other saddo that frequents the board who now and again comes out with dodgy stats!

Quote Originally Posted by Newcy Wolf View Post
    Baggieal, without provoking any of your childish abuse, I'm interested as to when you started supporting your team and when you started watching them?
    Out of all the more 'mature' posters on here, you never seem to join in the threads about the history of your club, whether it be great or not.

Just a simple question.
    Fancy answering this one?

No need to wonder about me mate. Forty years this year. If I ay Albion nobody is. Please explain how I am moaning. I don't like what I see. I say it.
    You never complained about anything ?

Sick to the back teeth of people dismissing opposing views as moaning or negative.

Not half as sick to death of all those posters at your continued negativity towards Pulis. 7 points out of 9 - some cracking signings - Evans staying and you still moan. For feck sake.

Life is about choices - if you don't like what you see - go watch a rerun of Steptoe and Son! The club missing you, will not even equate to one prawn cracker on Lai's supper plate!

Blood - by the way Chinky was back on the menu last night! Had a cracking duck with sweet and sour all washed down by a bottle of red!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)