+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: England...

England...

Sh*te? Deluded?

Quote Originally Posted by Nufc24Mag View Post
    Sh*te? Deluded?
    Yes and yes.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    Yes and yes.
    I love how pundits have the nerv to call us deluded then when the internationals come around they say England have world class players and should be at least semi finals

Not watching it,just when we thought we had got rid of ROOOOOONNNEEYYYY! even when he gets the ball in his own half..
    Noo weve got HAAARRRYYYY KAAANNNNE whenever he gets near the ball.
    Can we not start a movement, to somehow tell the tv companies/commentators that the average English football supporter,doesnt actually give a frig...

That would be fantastic Ash. . . you start it and others will follow, i'm sure.

I didn't watch it but from what friends said it was a crap win and worst 4-0 they'd seen in a long time.

The international game in England is dead. I was in Porto Alegre last night and drove past Gremioīs stadium while Brazil were playing equador. The whole city was buzzing. In Engalnd noone giveīs a ratīs.

Quote Originally Posted by toptoon View Post
    The international game in England is dead. I was in Porto Alegre last night and drove past Gremioīs stadium while Brazil were playing equador. The whole city was buzzing. In Engalnd noone giveīs a ratīs.
    Not trying to open a can of worms, but...

to be honest, as a Catholic, I hear England supporters singing 'fuck the Pope' and I think 'fuck you'.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Not trying to open a can of worms, but...

to be honest, as a Catholic, I hear England supporters singing 'fuck the Pope' and I think 'fuck you'.
    England fans still sing that?

I want England to win but i can't be bothered to watch them half the time these days. I watched first 10 minutes then decided i couldn't subject my son to that at 6 months and switched off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jammy89 View Post
    England fans still sing that?

I want England to win but i can't be bothered to watch them half the time these days. I watched first 10 minutes then decided i couldn't subject my son to that at 6 months and switched off.
    They do. Mind, sunderland fans were singing it at Carlisle the other week too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    They do. Mind, sunderland fans were singing it at Carlisle the other week too.

As an atheist I don't give a **** about the any religion or faith. I think those who disrespect others faith and choices are a$$holes.

Muslim bashing, antisemitism, sectarianism of any kind, defaming other groups or cultures is the mark of pure ignorance and low intelligence.

As a 10 yr old watching Italian 90, the greatest England team assembled in my life time, being beaten by the W.Germans broke my heart.

I've supported the Germans ever since.

Rudi Vollers' Perm, die Manschaft - the team is bigger than the Rooney. The Germans are a machines, they replace cogs/players but the machine continues to churn out the victories. The cold mentality under pressure is more akin to my personality, I have massive pressure at work everyday & deal with it. I don't cave in and I don't feel pressure like the English players consistantly, generation after generation cave under.

Obviously everyone I know, all my friends love it when I turn up to the England v Germany match wearing my Germany shirt

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)