+ Visit Southampton FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Goodnight to the site they killed

Goodnight to the site they killed

What a shame. I loved this forum but the 'updates' killed it. At it's peak we had a vibrant forum. A hall of fame and video's. Now it's a shell. It's not the format. Saints Webb, Ugly Inside and others are still alive and well. This site was killed by those who 'updated' what previously worked perfectly. What a waste.

Such a shame, I really enjoyed this forum. At it's best it was really interesting.

I'd blame Weasel if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer View Post
    What a shame. I loved this forum but the 'updates' killed it. At it's peak we had a vibrant forum. A hall of fame and video's. Now it's a shell. It's not the format. Saints Webb, Ugly Inside and others are still alive and well. This site was killed by those who 'updated' what previously worked perfectly. What a waste.
    Just seen this thread.
    Having recently bought a new computer without installing ******* I can now see how bad it is
    As you say it's a real shame as it was great fun a few years ago but the changes on here and my personal apathy towards football nowadays means that time has now passed.
    If nothing else I have met some good people through this forum who I still see on match days.
    Hope all is well with you Proc

And you can't even write a d b l o c k without out that being deleted, pathetic

Shadow of its former self. Still see my pals from before posting on here on match days as well as a fair few former posters. When are down down for a game next Shotts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Shadow of its former self. Still see my pals from before posting on here on match days as well as a fair few former posters. When are down down for a game next Shotts?
    Hello mate, hope all is well with you and yours
    Possibly Burnley, just to show how things have changed I didn't realise were are playing at home next Saturday and have arranged to do something else.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we really need a win

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint View Post
    Hello mate, hope all is well with you and yours
    Possibly Burnley, just to show how things have changed I didn't realise were are playing at home next Saturday and have arranged to do something else.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we really need a win
    Will miss the Everton game as in Wales but will be there, with the usuals, for pretty much everything else.