+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodnight to the site they killed

Goodnight to the site they killed

What a shame. I loved this forum but the 'updates' killed it. At it's peak we had a vibrant forum. A hall of fame and video's. Now it's a shell. It's not the format. Saints Webb, Ugly Inside and others are still alive and well. This site was killed by those who 'updated' what previously worked perfectly. What a waste.

Such a shame, I really enjoyed this forum. At it's best it was really interesting.

I'd blame Weasel if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by proclaimer View Post
    What a shame. I loved this forum but the 'updates' killed it. At it's peak we had a vibrant forum. A hall of fame and video's. Now it's a shell. It's not the format. Saints Webb, Ugly Inside and others are still alive and well. This site was killed by those who 'updated' what previously worked perfectly. What a waste.
    Just seen this thread.
    Having recently bought a new computer without installing ******* I can now see how bad it is
    As you say it's a real shame as it was great fun a few years ago but the changes on here and my personal apathy towards football nowadays means that time has now passed.
    If nothing else I have met some good people through this forum who I still see on match days.
    Hope all is well with you Proc

And you can't even write a d b l o c k without out that being deleted, pathetic

Shadow of its former self. Still see my pals from before posting on here on match days as well as a fair few former posters. When are down down for a game next Shotts?

Quote Originally Posted by Pentridge View Post
    Shadow of its former self. Still see my pals from before posting on here on match days as well as a fair few former posters. When are down down for a game next Shotts?
    Hello mate, hope all is well with you and yours
    Possibly Burnley, just to show how things have changed I didn't realise were are playing at home next Saturday and have arranged to do something else.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we really need a win

Quote Originally Posted by ShottermillSaint View Post
    Hello mate, hope all is well with you and yours
    Possibly Burnley, just to show how things have changed I didn't realise were are playing at home next Saturday and have arranged to do something else.
    Fingers crossed for tomorrow, we really need a win
    Will miss the Everton game as in Wales but will be there, with the usuals, for pretty much everything else.

Thought I'd pop back and see if anything's changed. Clearly not - site remains truly awful, hardly surprising it's a wilderness here now.

Real shame.

On a chirpier note, hope everyone is keeping well.

I for 1 am keeping very well Paps. Agree this site is dreadful now, just spent 45 minutes trying to reactivate my account. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast