+ Visit Southampton FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Goodnight to the site they killed

Have you guys found a new site or have you all stopped posting on fans forums?

Quote Originally Posted by SFCForever View Post
    Have you guys found a new site or have you all stopped posting on fans forums?
    I hardly post on other Saints' forums - been far too busy at work for the past two years, to be fair.

The main problem is that many 'johnny come latelys' to internet forums can't tell the difference between banter and trolling... football has always had a degree of harmless good natured banter on and off the terrace. These's days banter is considered corrosive or evil trolling by humerless morons who 'don't get it'!

Banter= Does anyone know a chippie who can fit a revolving door to the managers office at St Marys...? Harmless banter, but will probably be considered bad taste and be deleted... that's why these forums are dying!

Sez I'm a new member... but joined several years ago... I am one of the 'missing' fans that just popped back to see if it was still hang'in in there!
    Last edited by moonby; 06-12-2018 at 08:47 PM.

Wow, what happened to this place!?
    Agree with everyone else, this place used to be a right giggle, but now look at it!

I occasionally stick my head in the door to see what's going on. Not a lot, it seems.

Such a shame - used to be buzzing on here.

[runs off to find a tumbleweed gif.]

Sad, used to be a giggle with the errant "Blue Few"

Quote Originally Posted by Worthy_Saint View Post
    Sad, used to be a giggle with the errant "Blue Few"
    Cmon you redzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by PapaLazarou View Post
    I occasionally stick my head in the door to see what's going on. Not a lot, it seems.

Such a shame - used to be buzzing on here.

[runs off to find a tumbleweed gif.]
    Whatsapp is a good substitute...

Can We Rise Again?

This used to be a good site with lots of banter. A few Pompey fans would drop in and have a bit of banter with us. Is it possible we can revi9ve this old girl?

See, can't survive without our help.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast