+ Visit Sheffield United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: David brooks

David brooks

So we managed to keep hold of a youngster finally who looks like he cud be a quality player and tonite he goes and scores for wales under 21's cos he's not good enough for England under 21's after winning player of the tournament at Toulon

Quote Originally Posted by dinnoblade21 View Post
    So we managed to keep hold of a youngster finally who looks like he cud be a quality player and tonite he goes and scores for wales under 21's cos he's not good enough for England under 21's after winning player of the tournament at Toulon
    Well done David. Next game v Portugal will be a sterner test I think, so good luck in that.

I also notice that DCL scored England's goal in a 1-1 draw with the Dutch U21s.

I hope David chooses England ,mind after watching the 1st half last night,i am not so sure he would be making the right choice,it was that poor I turned over to watch Chrysa lMaze

Just read the report on the game on the BBC website,big picture of David,with the caption underneath David Brooks who joined Sheffield United from Halifax in 2016!!!

This young man is the closest thing to George Best I have ever seen , I hope we as Sheff Utd supporters see as much as we can before he is sold, and we need to hold out for an absolute fortune when we do flog him . But he does need to prove himself still but he seems to be doing that every time he plays .

Chris Coleman might just call him up to the full squad next time,after his goal the other night and the young lad from Liverpool scoring last night

Quote Originally Posted by wavy_blade View Post
    This young man is the closest thing to George Best I have ever seen , I hope we as Sheff Utd supporters see as much as we can before he is sold, and we need to hold out for an absolute fortune when we do flog him . But he does need to prove himself still but he seems to be doing that every time he plays .
    What a pass from Best oppps I mean Brooks LOL , pure quality

PS
    Aldi special, The Donaldson get one now at your local Aldi , less expensive than the 10 mill Waitrose Rhodes option,and can score a goal too !!

PS
    Aldi special, The Donaldson get one now at your local Aldi , less expensive than the 10 mill Waitrose Rhodes option,and can score a goal too !!
    Quality post Wavy ........................Everton chasing Brooks according to the People - however, they will have to wait now

PS
    Are you talking to yoursen again wavy lad?