+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Some posters on here, most of whom don't attend games, make me puke. Yes, yesterday's game wasn't the prettiest, but record books will show that we won, but that doesn't suit the agenda of some. It seems some of you MUST find something to whinge about. If we were in the bottom 7 it would be the same "fans" spouting the usual crap, but, bugger me, we are in the top 7, so surely there must be summat to cry about, ah! I know, let's moan about "hoofball to the geriatrics up front", "false positions".

I'll take 3 points over playing "Just like Juve" anytime thank you.
    Spot on

Little vid of last 6 mins at Vale, decent atmosphere.

https://www.facebook.com/peter.sharp...6277908861873/

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Fortunately your and my opinion doesn't matter, it's Nolan's that does and the table doesn't lie regardless of which team is chasing the ball. Go on have a look at the table and enjoy it instead of trying to destroy it. ��
    Dear Keldsyke, I do enjoy the win & welcome the 3 points, I am also pleased to see Notts are well placed in the table, I do want them to succeed despite your comments and if you look at my thread "Time for all Boots fans to support KN" you will see that I fully support Nolan. Should I be criticised for wanting to see the players string a few passes together, its not that difficult even Malta can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by arnapie View Post
    Some posters on here, most of whom don't attend games, make me puke. Yes, yesterday's game wasn't the prettiest, but record books will show that we won, but that doesn't suit the agenda of some. It seems some of you MUST find something to whinge about. If we were in the bottom 7 it would be the same "fans" spouting the usual crap, but, bugger me, we are in the top 7, so surely there must be summat to cry about, ah! I know, let's moan about "hoofball to the geriatrics up front", "false positions".

I'll take 3 points over playing "Just like Juve" anytime thank you.
    Where's the like button.

Should I be criticised for wanting to see the players string a few passes together, its not that difficult even Malta can do it.
    Malta 0 - England 4.

Quote Originally Posted by BanjoPie View Post
    Dear Keldsyke, I do enjoy the win & welcome the 3 points, I am also pleased to see Notts are well placed in the table, I do want them to succeed despite your comments and if you look at my thread "Time for all Boots fans to support KN" you will see that I fully support Nolan. Should I be criticised for wanting to see the players string a few passes together, its not that difficult even Malta can do it.
    I refer you (and others) to Arnapie's post, sums it up better than I can, stop the whinging and start supporting.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Malta 0 - England 4.
    Malta lost yes, but my point was that even part-time players can string a few passes together which they did.

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    I refer you (and others) to Arnapie's post, sums it up better than I can, stop the whinging and start supporting.
    I have 'been supporting' for 51 years and in that time seen some great and some not so great football.

I see Ilkey won as well, ohhh dearrrrrr...............

https://twitter.com/Signature1862/st...91098758049792

karm down.................

Name:  Capture2.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  9.7 KB

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast