+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Do you think KN is employing the old Bolton approach to management? Jesus they were awful to watch, long ball after long ball totally bypassing midfield
    I do...but it's working so what do I know....it's not pretty, but it's effective

Quote Originally Posted by Freeman25 View Post
    Where do you find the commentary on iFollow these days?
    Match Day button under "fixtures"

Like most I would love to see us playing free flowing,entertaining football, but like most until we feel capable of winning that way I will take a "scrappy" win all day long. I tend to look at fixtures in groups & I was thinking that 6 points from the 1st 3 September games would keep us up there, with 2 home games to come I would now hope for 7 points & even the full 9 is possible.

Another 3 points in the bag....not pretty but effective.

Vale fans not happy with their Manager's subs, a few shouts of "you don't know what you're doing"....and Aless went on to score within 30 seconds

Very few chances for either side....the Hunt sub was because of injury (I think)....the Shola sub was because he was being double-marked and zero knock-downs from the long-ball IMO....Hawk was busy but ineffective, and Aless coming on was inspired....all-in-all a good day "at the office"

Crikey, just looked at the news, "Man held over Oval crossbow arrow which ended cricket match", it was fired onto the pitch!!!
    "Armed police carried out a controlled evacuation of the ground."

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    You really are as thick as pig ****, I've come to the conclusion that some on here genuinely want to see Notts fail and fold. The club has been crying out for a period of stability and some are still not happy, I wouldn't blame AH or KN if they walked away from the club.
    Hmm, walk away from the club based on some NCM posts. You're taking drama queenery to new levels.

Excellent result today, Nolan certainly knows how to get the best out of these players.

Quote Originally Posted by ancientpie View Post
    Like most I would love to see us playing free flowing,entertaining football, but like most until we feel capable of winning that way I will take a "scrappy" win all day long. I tend to look at fixtures in groups & I was thinking that 6 points from the 1st 3 September games would keep us up there, with 2 home games to come I would now hope for 7 points & even the full 9 is possible.
    Completely agree....as I said, it wasn't pretty viewing BUT it's another 3 points in the bag.....and after the last few seasons, it's nice to see us up and around the play-offs.

We'll get plenty of time to play some entertaining football later in the season

Quote Originally Posted by CmonU***yStylishPies View Post
    Hmm, walk away from the club based on some NCM posts. You're taking drama queenery to new levels.

Excellent result today, Nolan certainly knows how to get the best out of these players.
    Just a comment not a statement, I just think supporters on here and twitter should get off their backs for the constant criticism about lack of 'Wow' signings, team selection etc, I dread to think where we would be if the previous regime was still here,at the end of the day the table tells the story and I'm really not fussed how we get out of this league, but at the moment we are in a fairly healthy position.

You don't necessarily have to play an entertaining style to be entertaining. If you're winning regularly, confidence goes up, then the players - what ever they've been instructed to do - begin to play with a swagger and they're not afraid to try things, take people on, get forward more. Direct football can be awesome to watch if you're battering the opponents into submission.

You Piessssssssssssssssssssssssss.

https://twitter.com/shinjay_/status/904014354227621890

20 more wins needed for a play off place and 13 for safety...................
    Last edited by countygump; 02-09-2017 at 04:36 PM.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast