+ Visit Notts. County FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Match Thread

Match Thread

1 Collin
    19 Hunt
    5 Duffy
    16 Brisley
    23 Jones
    11 Hawkridge
    22 Yates
    4 Hewitt
    10 Grant
    30 Stead
    9 Ameobi

The team is named and no great surprises... the last 2 times I started a match thread we have won so lets keep it going

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    1 Collin
    19 Hunt
    5 Duffy
    16 Brisley
    23 Jones
    11 Hawkridge
    22 Yates
    4 Hewitt
    10 Grant
    30 Stead
    9 Ameobi

The team is named and no great surprises... the last 2 times I started a match thread we have won so lets keep it going
    Let's hope so.
    Could be a tight game, single goal could win it?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Let's hope so.
    hope so. clean sheet would help...COYP

Let's hope so.
    I'm seeing a tight game today, we are in decent form and Vale bang out of form so lets hope we sneak it

Is there anywhere i can hear the commentary? I tried radio Nottingham but all i am getting is bloody cricket!!!!

We've had most of the possession so far - good sign. Take their crowd out of it.

Kevin Nolan is certainly very consistent with his team selection. He seems pretty confident about what his best team is and does not fiddle with his formation to match the opposition. It shows a degree of confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by jackal2 View Post
    Kevin Nolan is certainly very consistent with his team selection. He seems pretty confident about what his best team is and does not fiddle with his formation to match the opposition. It shows a degree of confidence.
    Do you think Stead can repay the manager's confidence in him with a higher level of performance?

Is there anywhere i can hear the commentary? I tried radio Nottingham but all i am getting is bloody cricket!!!!
    Its on DAB although you might get more excitement listening to the cricket. Seems we are just knocking long balls up to Ameobi & Stead to no effect

Do you think Stead can repay the manager's confidence in him with a higher level of performance?
    Let me rephrase that....

Do you think some supporters can repay the manager's confidence in them with a lesser degree of bitching and stop trying to find fault all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by keldsyke View Post
    Let me rephrase that....

Do you think some supporters can repay the manager's confidence in them with a lesser degree of bitching and stop trying to find fault all the time?
    Some can, not many on here though.

The ambition to be better than we are is understandable, just not the strategy of whinging and knicker wetting.

Let me rephrase that....

Get back in your crib and stick that dummy back in

Let me rephrase that....

Most supporters expected more football instead of the long ball game Nolan seems to favour. This is just not Notts style and, its not working either. Notts supporters just want to see us playing a bit of football surely we have the players to at least put a few passes together, don't we?

I'm seeing a tight game today, we are in decent form and Vale bang out of form so lets hope we sneak it
    HT 0-0, working out the way we thought.

Half time and so far so good... 1 goal could nick this alright

We've had most of the possession so far - good sign. Take their crowd out of it.
    BBC stats show neither team has had a shot on target at half time!

Half time and so far so good... 1 goal could nick this alright
    Thats what worries me

The good news....I can read the numbers on the away shirts....hooray.

The bad news.....the long ball isn't working, Shola has 2 men climbing all over him....we've had one half-chance all first half....poor viewing

Crickets sounds more exciting

Match odds now

draw 11/8
    Notts 15/8
    Vale 9/4

Seems about right. They're out of sorts and there for the taking

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast