+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Nine players out of contract at end of season

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    We are looking for old posters to return, and new ones, so let posters post we can check easy enough through various means.

I can confirm there is one troll on this thread who has deserted the mother ship for an attack ship. Unfortunately multiple accounts are not allowed so the mother ship is no more.
    A poster that randomly showed up with 2 posts to his name since 2011 shows that he hardly even posted on the forum and two set it up just for trolling and trashing the site and has a main account. A credible old poster that returned to a site would have more then two posts to his name this MadAmster isn't one.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Nice to see a second new poster who speaks complete common sense. Totally agree and welcome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rams4Justice View Post
    A poster that randomly showed up with 2 posts to his name since 2011 shows that he hardly even posted on the forum and two set it up just for trolling and trashing the site and has a main account. A credible old poster that returned to a site would have more then two posts to his name this MadAmster isn't one.
    Tbh, I don't care who MadAmster is...at least his/her post made perfect sense and there was no 'trolling' imo.
    As for the rest, I know who I believe the two main culprits are for 'trashing the site'.

And KCG is wasn't me who carded you which I still find funny you think it was

No New or old posters showing up for nearly a year shows the board wasn't open to anyone. It will take time but they will appear and not all will be trolls. Pretty easy to match trolls these days unless they have multiple devices and connections and don't accidentally connect through the same. Not like the old days so get on and post and get back on topic......

Quote Originally Posted by Rattea View Post
    And KCG is wasn't me who carded you which I still find funny you think it was

No New or old posters showing up for nearly a year shows the board wasn't open to anyone. It will take time but they will appear and not all will be trolls. Pretty easy to match trolls these days unless they have multiple devices and connections and don't accidentally connect through the same. Not like the old days so get on and post and get back on topic......
    Any more pop up and trash and go off-topic will just keep bagging in rolling in the ignores.

Thank you AnagRam. Not a total newbie. I joined the site 6 years ago, lurked a lot but not posted much.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Tbh, I don't care who MadAmster is...at least his/her post made perfect sense and there was no 'trolling' imo.
    As for the rest, I know who I believe the two main culprits are for 'trashing the site'.
    MadAmster is a 63 year old Rams fan who first saw the Rams in 1961. STH from 70 to 80. Work was the reason I didn't renew. Left the UK for Amsterdam (a fact that might appeal to anagRam) in 84 and am still here. I get back for between 2 and 6 games a season depending on finances. I post regularly on COYR. I used to run the now defunct emcforum which catered for Rams, Trees and Foxes and ran for about 10 years before it fell apart due to new posters joining and going off topic, insulting posters, libelling players etc etc which led to a lot of bans and deleted posts. In the end I let it die a natural death. These days I am the DCFC Supporters club rep for Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg. DCFC International Supporter of the year 2015. Played football myself until I was 53. Qualified keepers coach with the KNVB. UEFA B qualified coach with the FA. Played 5 a side indoor friendlies till i was 60 when a torn ACL did for my football career. On 2 different sites I have stood up for a lad I will refer to as B4, dyslexic but fanatic about DCFC. He took a load of stick as many thought he was taking the mick and that he wasn't dyslexic at all. I happen to know that he is dyslexic and, to help him put together a decent CV, Elaine Dean took him under her wing. I stood up for the lad. I am a little perplexed that a post I considered to be perfectly reasonable and not far off the mark should see someone I don't know decide I am a troll. R4J, I am no troll. I will be over for the Trees on Sunday October 15th. If you are in the Neptune Saturday Lunch I will gladly buy you a beer. Just ask Kirky which of his customers is Howard. He will point me out. I will be with another grey haired Ram called Allan from Sawley and my 24 year old son. I look forward to meeting you. Come on You Rams!!

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    MadAmster is a 63 year old Rams fan who first saw the Rams in 1961. STH from 70 to 80. Work was the reason I didn't renew. Left the UK for Amsterdam (a fact that might appeal to anagRam) in 84 and am still here. I get back for between 2 and 6 games a season depending on finances. I post regularly on COYR. I used to run the now defunct emcforum which catered for Rams, Trees and Foxes and ran for about 10 years before it fell apart due to new posters joining and going off topic, insulting posters, libelling players etc etc which led to a lot of bans and deleted posts. In the end I let it die a natural death. These days I am the DCFC Supporters club rep for Holland, Belgium and Luxembourg. DCFC International Supporter of the year 2015. Played football myself until I was 53. Qualified keepers coach with the KNVB. UEFA B qualified coach with the FA. Played 5 a side indoor friendlies till i was 60 when a torn ACL did for my football career. On 2 different sites I have stood up for a lad I will refer to as B4, dyslexic but fanatic about DCFC. He took a load of stick as many thought he was taking the mick and that he wasn't dyslexic at all. I happen to know that he is dyslexic and, to help him put together a decent CV, Elaine Dean took him under her wing. I stood up for the lad. I am a little perplexed that a post I considered to be perfectly reasonable and not far off the mark should see someone I don't know decide I am a troll. R4J, I am no troll. I will be over for the Trees on Sunday October 15th. If you are in the Neptune Saturday Lunch I will gladly buy you a beer. Just ask Kirky which of his customers is Howard. He will point me out. I will be with another grey haired Ram called Allan from Sawley and my 24 year old son. I look forward to meeting you. Come on You Rams!!
    Wow...impressive...and certainly, as I suggested, no 'troll'.
    Hope you keep posting MA.

Any troll trying to plead their guilty conscience and trying to avoid being detected by moderators and make out you have a clean slate and are a new poster blah! blah! blah! will just be ignored.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Proper chap and genuine supporter. Ignore R4J, troll is his favourite word and one of only a handful he can consistently spell.

Any troll trying to plead their guilty conscience and trying to avoid being detected by moderators and make out you have a clean slate and are a new poster blah! blah! blah! will just be ignored.
    Am I missing something? Two newbies - or nearly newbies - both of whom post sensible and reasonable posts only to get accused of being 'trolls' by you know who.
    So Rats...or preferably a half way competent mod...how come R4J can say what he likes to WhiteRam and MadAmster but when anyone challenges R4J it's bullying?
    Thought you wanted to attract new posters. Accusing them of being 'trolls', being bloody rude and recommending 'ignore' seems an odd way of going about it.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)