+ Visit Swindon Town FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Claw et al

Claw et al

This is total nonsense started by a half cast jorno writing in the Guardian who actually lives in Ghana.

So has no say on our famous figures, I mean to suggest as she did to pull down Nelson's statue,a man who saved this country by defeating the French and Spanish fleets and who died in doing so is one of our greatest hero's.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    This is total nonsense started by a half cast jorno writing in the Guardian who actually lives in Ghana.

So has no say on our famous figures, I mean to suggest as she did to pull down Nelson's statue,a man who saved this country by defeating the French and Spanish fleets and who died in doing so is one of our greatest hero's.
    I agree claw but there's a movement that keep chipping away and in time they change rationale thinking by expoiting the PC correctness chickens

Quote Originally Posted by gaz1959 View Post
    I agree claw but there's a movement that keep chipping away and in time they change rationale thinking by expoiting the PC correctness chickens
    In this instance I don't believe they can change rationale, they tried to remove Rhodes statue in Oxford last year but failed.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    In this instance I don't believe they can change rationale, they tried to remove Rhodes statue in Oxford last year but failed.
    They can remove that stinky Ox from the Kassam

Who's Al?

Quote Originally Posted by griff View Post
    Who's Al?
    You can call me Al Griff